ddolson4664 CGA 3 years out

来源: marketreflections 2009-09-19 04:24:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1187 bytes)
回答: CNOA CKGT CAEI CHGImarketreflections2009-08-14 07:03:14
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_C/threadview?bn=93442&tid=1213&mid=1213

CGA is unusual in that they have given guidance 3 years out for sales (tons). 15K tons year just reported and close to 55K tons 3 years from now.

I like to use what I call reasonable expectations to get a feel for what the stock could go to. In 3 years, say they triple sales tons to 45K, (not quite full capacity) Triple earnings of .62 per share (.62 is on current share count after dilution not the .78 reported YE before dilution) They are moving into higher margin products, so say 2.00 a share. Growth will probably be slowing by then, no longer justifying a PE of 20. Say 10 to 15 depending on growth expectations at that time. (Remember this is a Chinese small cap) That results in a stock price of 20 to 30. A compound annual rate of return between 17 and 34%.

If demand and growth remain strong resulting in additional production expansion, who knows how high the stock could go. Me, who was lucky enough to get in early with 5,000 shares at an average of a little over 3 bucks, and planning on holding for quite a while.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”