【CRY ME A RIVER】 *Justin* (图)

来源: utu 2004-02-14 01:21:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3502 bytes)

第46届格莱美奖最佳流行男歌手Justin Timberlake/Cry Me A River
Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down No You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me on the phone But girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Bridges were burned, now it's your turn to cry Cry me a river Cry me a river girl Cry me a river Cry me a river girl (yeah, yeah) I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) All of these things people told me Keep messin' with my head (Messin' with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me on the phone (When you call me on the phone) But girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river girl (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river girl Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leavin' Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leavin' Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leavin' Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leavin' You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river girl (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river girl (yeah yeah) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river girl (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river girl (Ain't gonna cry no more (yeah yeah) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river oh (Cry me, cry me)

所有跟帖: 

听不了的话,请进这里! -utu- 给 utu 发送悄悄话 (3372 bytes) () 02/14/2004 postreply 01:30:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”