回复:回复:周末好,这首安妮之歌大概还是安德烈演奏的吧?

来源: 37214721 2006-04-29 08:58:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3223 bytes)

Oh, oh, oh--- For the longest time--- Oh, oh, oh--- For the longest time--- If you said goodbye to me tonight--- There would still be music left to write--- What else could I do--- I’m so inspired by you--- That hasn’t happened for the longest time--- Once I thought my innocence was gone--- Now I know that happiness goes on--- That’s where you found me--- When you put your arms around me I haven’t been there for the longest time--- Oh, oh, oh--- For the longest time--- Oh, oh, oh--- For the longest--- I’m that voice you’re hearing in the hall--- And the greatest miracle of all--- Is how I need you--- And how you needed me too--- That hasn’t happened for the longest time--- Maybe this won’t last very long--- But you feel so right--- And I could be wrong--- Maybe I’ve been hoping too hard But I’ve gone this far--- And it’s more than I hoped for--- Who knows how much further we’ll go on--- Maybe I’ll be sorry when you’re gone--- I’ll take my chances--- I forgot how nice romance is--- I haven’t been there for the longest time--- I had second thoughts at the start--- I said to myself--- Hold on to your heart--- Now I know the woman that you are--- You’re wonderful so far--- And it’s more than I hoped for--- I don’t care what consequence it brings--- I have been a fool for lesser things--- I want you so bad--- I think you ought to know that--- I intend to hold you for the longest time---
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”