阿拉伯撰稿人披露的伊拉克内幕 (包括伊拉克国内选票热卖的行情)

来源: tekin 2010-03-27 13:11:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9690 bytes)

阿拉伯撰稿人披露的伊拉克内幕 (包括伊拉克国内选票热卖的行情)

首先,让我们感谢阿拉伯撰稿人提供的信息。
这些信息向我们展示了“民主”“选举”在伊拉克上演的闹剧。

伴随着许多暴力事件和混乱,伊拉克在前一阵上演了“民主”“选举”的大戏;在
“民主”“选举”期间,“选票”买卖的生意也非常火爆。

埃及媒体已经披露了伊拉克的“民主”政阀和军阀向海外伊拉克难民购买“选票”
的内幕。具体情况,请参考(埃及媒体关于伊拉克最近情况的报道)
(注:向海外伊拉克难民购买“选票”的行情为每票300美元)

既然敢到国外购买“选票”,这些政阀和军阀在伊拉克国内就更加肆无忌惮。
下面是关于伊拉克的“民主”政阀和军阀们在投票前积极购买“选票”的情况:

伊拉克的小百姓们希望出售手中“选票”以换取急需的现钱

伊拉克的小百姓们对于那路政阀或军阀能在“民主”“选举”中获胜毫不关心。他
们唯一关心的是他们手中的“选票”可以从政阀和军阀手中换到现钱。
由于这次“民主”“选举”中伊拉克的各路政阀、军阀竞争趋于白热化,所以伊拉
克的小百姓们也有机会把自己手中的“选票”卖个相对好点的价钱。

伊拉克的“民主”“选举”的经纪人们积极操办“选票”买卖事宜

自从伊拉克有了“民主”“选举”以后,出现了一种新兴的特殊职业--“选举”经纪人。
“选举”经纪人到小百姓们那里联系“选票”,然后把这些“选票”卖给愿意出最
高收购价的政阀和军阀。而“选举”经纪人可以从这种“民主”的生意中牟取相当
的利润。

这些“民主”的“选举”经纪人帮助活跃“选票”买卖市场的事迹难以计数。
我们可以看一看其中的几个例子。

多囤积“选票”等待最佳出售时机

艾哈迈德-萨拉姆平时是萨德尔城的一名临时机修工,现在已经成为一个“选举”经纪人。
他说:“选举是赚钱的好机会 ... 有好些人要出售他们的选票,又有好些人要收购
这些选票。”
他指明,小百姓不在乎谁赢得“选举”,谁也不相信“选举”能带来不同,所以他们
要卖手中的“选票”换钱。现在一般百姓为一张“选票”向经纪人要20到100美元,也有
的贫穷百姓只要每票5美元。
艾哈迈德-萨拉姆现在已经联系到100张要出售的“选票”,他还在联系更多的“选票”,
当地各路的“民主”政阀和军阀们都向他表示要收购这些“选票”。
但作为一名过硬的“选举”经纪人,艾哈迈德-萨拉姆还在等待“民主”“选举”的
最后时刻,到那时价格会进一步上涨,那他控制的“选票”就可以赚取最大利润。

和批量收购“选票”的“民主”政阀建立合作关系,以此谋求晋升的机会

默哈默德-马利基是一名25岁的“选举”经纪人,他住在巴格达南面60公里的西拉。他
平时是一个扫大街的临时工。
他表示他现已联系到200张要出售的“选票”,而当地的某个“民主”政阀表示愿意
以每张“选票”60美元的价格收购默哈默德-马利基的全部“选票”。那个政阀还表
示愿意给默哈默德-马利基安置更好的工作。

积极参与每次“民主”“选举”的“选票”买卖,从而致富,并可到政府或军队当官

祖海尔-阿基尔也是一名“选举”经纪人。他住在巴格达东南60公里的阿齐齐亚。
和前面那些“选举”经纪人一样,他也是到处联系要出售的“选票”并卖给各路“民主”
政阀和军阀。
他表示从2005年第一次“民主”“选举”以来,他就一直在干“选票”买卖的生意。
光是伊拉克2009年的地方“选举”,他就赚了足够的钱去购买一辆出租汽车,并过上了
好日子。
关于今年的“民主”“选举”,祖海尔-阿基尔认为充满着更多的商机和利润。
他表示某个“民主”政阀已经向他批量订购“选票”,那个政阀答应在当选后
把祖海尔-阿基尔介绍到伊拉克的“民主”的政府里做官或到“自由”的军队或警政机关
里当总监。
祖海尔-阿基尔表示那样的话,他的日子就更舒服了。

小老百姓希望这次的“选票”能卖个好价钱

“选举”经纪人祖海尔-阿基尔的邻居乌姆-马尔克是一个上了年纪的寡妇,
她说在去年(2009年)的地方“选举”中,她把她的“选票”卖给了一个什叶派的
“民主”政阀。那个政阀给她一些毯子和电器商品作为交换。
乌姆-马尔克感叹上回的“选票”卖的价钱太低了,她表示这回一定要卖个好价钱。
她说这回她的这张“选票”一定要卖到100美元,同时,她说她的三个女儿也有“投票”权。

“民主”政阀和军阀的努力不断刺激着“选票”买卖的市场

有“民主”“选举”护航,伊拉克“自由”的政阀和军阀们显然是要官运长久的。
到目前为止,以努里-马利基和阿亚德-阿拉维为首的各路政阀、军阀和“选举”经纪人
仍将为具体的官位分配而继续打斗,继续经营“选票”买卖。

下面是参考材料:

The March 7 election may be a critical event in the contest to decide Iraq's future, but for some of the nation's poor, the right to vote does not mean having a say in who leads the country; it means having something to sell to make desperately needed cash.

With intensive campaigning now under way in what is shaping up to be a highly competitive ballot, votes have become a precious commodity, a fact not lost on many ordinary people who care little for politics but who struggle to make ends meet.

"Elections are a beautiful opportunity to get some money," Ahmad Salam said. "There are lots of people willing to sell their votes, and lots of people who want to buy them."

A mechanic by trade working in the impoverished Sadr City slum of north-eastern Baghdad, Mr Salam has taken on the role of an election agent with a difference. He collects votes and then offers them en masse to whichever party is prepared to make the highest bid, taking a commission for his efforts.

"I have 100 people who have given me their vote to sell," he said outside the small garage where he is employed as a casual worker, earning a few dollars a day. "None of them cares who wins, none of them thinks it makes any difference, so they give me their vote, and I sell it."

According to Mr Salam, some of the poorest voters were prepared to take as little as US$5 (Dh18) to guarantee their allegiance in the election booth. Most charge more, between $20 and $100, depending on the number of voting-age adults in their family.

"If you have five or six people in your family who can vote and you get $20 for each one, that's good money when all you have to do to earn it is stand at a polling centre for an hour," he said.

Various parties had already been in negotiation with him over the 100 votes, he said, but he has not yet made a decision to sell; with two weeks left before election day, he expects to be able to push the price up and collect more votes to sell.

"I've spoken with many candidates already about this from various political parties," he said. "I've talked to most of the big parties, all of them, religious, secular, nationalists and they were all interested in buying. Here [in Sadr City] it is the religious groups that are the richest and strongest so I expect I will sell to them."

Selling and buying votes is illegal under Iraqi law and various parties and candidates contacted by The National insisted they would never engage in such practices.

None were prepared to comment on the record about the issue, insisting they did not want their name associated with election fraud in any context, even to deny it.

One MP allied with Iraqiyya, the nationalist movement led by the former prime minister Ayad Allawi, said buying votes was "unethical and pointless". Iraq has a secret ballot system, which means that a voter could in theory take money from one candidate and cast their ballot for another, without ever revealing who they really supported.

However, many Iraqis, especially the uneducated - often, although not always the poor - do not believe their votes are cast in secret. Therefore if they made a deal to sell their support, they would honour the sale.

In the military neighbourhood of Aziziyah, 60km south-east of Baghdad, Um Malk, an elderly widow, said she had sold her vote in the 2009 provincial elections to a candidate who brought her some blankets and electrical goods.

"That man was from a Shiite party and said if I voted for him, I would get gifts," she said.

"This time I know better and I will not give my vote for so little. I want to sell it, but I need $100 because I have three daughters who will vote as I tell them."

One of her neighbours, Zuhair Aqeel, is also an election agent, who collects votes and sells to the highest bidder. "I have done this work in every election since the first in 2005. From the last elections I earned enough to buy a small taxi which has given me a good living.

"This year I hope to do even better and I think I will be able to get one of the candidates to promise me a job in a government office or as an administrator in the police or army. If I get that, I will be comfortable; I'll have a stable salary and a stable life."

In previous elections winning parties have made little secret of bestowing favours on supporters. Under the sectarian system of Iraq's current government, which is due to change constitutionally after this election, ministerial portfolios were divided out among parties, which then gave out jobs largely as they saw fit.

In Hilla, 60km south of the capital, Mohammad al Maliki, 25, said he was also touting votes as a selling agent. He normally works as a street sweeper on temporary contracts.

"I've got almost 200 people who have given me their vote to sell," he said. "All I need is the money to pay them and a promise that I will have a job after the election. Whichever candidate gives me that, I will give them the votes."

Mr al Maliki said he had spoken to a leading local candidate who had given him an assurance of $60 per vote, plus employment. He dismissed suggestions his actions were either illegal or immoral.

Those working as election agents all said they kept a list of the names they had collected and, once they have sold the votes to a candidate, would make sure the entire group voted on polling day. Payments would only be made after the election.

所有跟帖: 

伊拉克国内选票买卖的火爆行情: -tekin- 给 tekin 发送悄悄话 tekin 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 13:14:49

一般价格浮动在每票20到100美元 -tekin- 给 tekin 发送悄悄话 tekin 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 13:16:11

最低价为每票5美元 -tekin- 给 tekin 发送悄悄话 tekin 的博客首页 (92 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 13:17:44

向海外伊拉克难民购买“选票”的行情为每票300美元 -tekin- 给 tekin 发送悄悄话 tekin 的博客首页 (170 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 13:26:50

那天英美等国家的老百姓明白过来了, -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (42 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 15:25:32

现在中东的形势发展仍然难以预测。 -tekin- 给 tekin 发送悄悄话 tekin 的博客首页 (150 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 15:47:43

谢前辈,:),(这里加个阿富汗的), -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (771 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 19:11:34

背后出钱的沙特, -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (28 bytes) () 03/27/2010 postreply 16:13:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”