ZT中国又试验了激光反卫星技术?? 新年再爆:GLA刚照手电筒,中国就把YG1号点爆了

来源: 赖步 2010-02-22 09:04:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3583 bytes)
中国又试验了激光反卫星技术??

中国一颗超期使用的卫星在经过传说中建造有大型地面激光装置地区上空的时候分裂了。
可以想象成另一种反卫星技术手段。??

http://club.china.com/data/thread/1011/2709/89/94/5_1.html

新年再爆:GLA刚照手电筒,中国就把YG1号点爆了

话说中国公开中段反导技术技惊世界,GLA奥黑闻之不服,遂也搞了一次中段反导,奈何海基雷达失效,拦截失败,黯然伤神。郁闷之下也不顾不上老大面子干脆来个下三滥:对台军售+会见无赖。中国外交部,国防部,人大纷纷发表声明,说中国很生气,后果严重!!!众皆笑之,不以为然~~

不过,这个后果不像上次反导中国有公开报道,反正大国玩剑大家能看到就行。

总结了一下中国近年惊人之举:

06年底歼十高调亮相

07年1月11日导弹打卫星

08奥运百家来朝

09国庆阅兵尖端武器

09年1月11日中段反导演练,GLA不服,中国遂再于2月4日点爆自己的YG1号卫星……

外电报道:4周岁的中国地球观测卫星遥感一号卫星爆炸

The first three pieces of debris cataloged from the Yaogan 1 breakup are shown. The approximate time of the incident (2/4/10 at 6:49 UTC) was determined by “backtracking” the pieces. The fact that the debris and the remainder of the satellite do not exactly “match up” indicates errors associated with the orbital measurements.
Yaogan 1, a Chinese Earth Observation Satellite, erupted into multiple pieces last week. By back-tracking the pieces, I believe the date and time of the incident was February 4, 2010 at about 6:49 UTC. It is interesting to note that the maximum difference in orbital speeds is about 22 m/s. That can be compared with the hundreds of meters per second typical in a collision. Judging by past experience, a few more pieces of debris will be cataloged in the days to come. Yaogan 1 would have been four years old this April (launch date: 27 April 2006).

/来自中华网社区 club.china.com/
Just to be complete, there is no indication that this was anything other than an internal explosion. While the original satellite might appear in this particular view to be over China at the time of the incident, it is actually well over the Ocean.

/来自中华网社区 club.china.com/

Comment
Will some of the debris fall down? Is there any type of fuel like hydrazine on this kind of satellite? Let’s hope that the possible fuel won’t become an excuse to shoot down the satellite. President Obama is going to meet His Holiness soon.

— 3.1415 · Feb 11, 01:33 PM ·

22 m/s (50 mph) also doesn’t sound like the ill-timed firing of a self-destruct charge. Likely a battery or some other moderately pressurized component burst.

— Allen Thomson · Feb 11, 02:19 PM ·

Pi-
The debris will fall down, but not anytime soon. The orbit is high enough that it will take some time for the pieces to decay. There’s no (unclass) word on what type of thrusters/propulsion are used, as far as i know.

Preliminary analysis points to a propulsion failure as the reason for the breakup. I note 3 newly catalog-able debris piece.

— MJS · Feb 11, 02:21 PM ·

This the first Chinese SAR satellite. The expect lifetime of the satellite is just 2-3 years. So, the satellite definitely retired.

— Wang Ting · Feb 11, 06:53 PM ·

I did a quick search on Chinese news websites. No hits on the story. Anyone else seen anything?

— Gregory Kulacki · Feb 16, 11:23 AM ·

Nothing that I see from China on this satellite. Maybe China will use it to test something before it falls down.

— 3.1415 · Feb 16, 10:43 PM ·

所有跟帖: 

4周岁的中国地球观测卫星遥感一号爆炸 ZT -赖步- 给 赖步 发送悄悄话 赖步 的博客首页 (2091 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 09:05:34

注意: 碎片和卫星的其余部分并不完全“匹配”的事实, -赖步- 给 赖步 发送悄悄话 赖步 的博客首页 (124 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 09:18:42

多谢,新年的二千响:)。 -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 09:27:57

现流行环保低碳,不带响乐:) -赖步- 给 赖步 发送悄悄话 赖步 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 09:30:17

如果真的是用了激光,那么光谱应该在可见光以外,不过 -bsmile- 给 bsmile 发送悄悄话 (22 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 11:16:33

作为激光武器的CO2激光,碘氧激光,这类红外激光国内并不落后 -赖步- 给 赖步 发送悄悄话 赖步 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/22/2010 postreply 14:50:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”