How China resolves the crisis remains to be seen. China is atte

来源: Giantfan 2017-08-17 09:42:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1677 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Giantfan ] 在 2017-08-17 09:43:45 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
attempting to settle it through diplomatic ways.  I believe that the Chinese government will take military action without hesitation if current approach does not work in China's favor.  Military preparation takes time though.  Vocal warning against the Indian provocation seems "weak" to the public but it provides army valuable time to react.

How to fight a war (against Inida) is complicated.  It is ideal to maintain a war scale in Sino-India war in 1962 style.  Factor in nuclear weapon background from both countries, it is likely to turn it into another Sino-Soviet skirmish in 1969.  The Indians have numerical advantage around the disputed area.  China needs to move fighting units and equipment into ready positions.

War is won by strategy not numbers however.  I am convinced that China will prevail if a war is not avoidable.  The reasons?

In addition to your list, I would like to add

1.  History tends to repeat itself.  A new war will be continuum of War 1962 but the ending will not be the withdrawal of Chinese troops.  Not only the Chinese will set foot firmly on the lands they snatch from India but also take ZangNan back as additional trophy.

2.  The Chinese  traditional and modern time military strategic wisdom.

3.  The qualities.  

China will win the war, tactically and strategically. 

Hands down (grin)
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”