到墨西哥租房旅游的要小心了。Iowa一家四口在图拉姆住进租房,死于热水器或炉子漏的毒气

来源: 2018-03-26 10:35:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2376 bytes)

CRESTON, Iowa — Just days after the heartbreaking news that a Creston family died while on vacation in Mexico, a relative says officials have told them a gas leak from an appliance was the cause of their deaths.

According to the Des Moines Register Jana Weland, a cousin to Amy Sharp, says the U.S. Consulate in Mexico informed the family that a gas leak from a water heater or gas stove was what killed the Sharp family.

The bodies of 41-year-old Kevin Sharp, 38-year-old Amy Sharp, 12-year-old Sterling Sharp, and seven-year-old Adrianna Sharp were discovered early Friday in a vacation condo in Tulum, Mexico.

Police in Creston had been contacted after relatives became concerned the Sharp family had not returned from their Mexican vacation. Creston police worked with the U.S. State Department, which was able to quickly contact Mexican authorities to perform a welfare check at the condo the Sharps were renting. That’s when they discovered the bodies.

Officials released information Saturday that the family had likely been dead for around 48 hours before their bodies were found and they died of asphyxiation from inhaling poisonous gas. At the time, they did not release the source of the gas.

加跟帖:

  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]
回到顶部