I think most Japanese people are decent

来源: elfie 2023-04-25 16:57:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1058 bytes)

They don't do shameful things and don't like to take advantage of others. Japanese ususally don't like dating foreigners, even when they are overseas and when there are chances of fooling around with different types of girls.  I had a friend and classmate from Japan, we were good friends and once I wanted to get closer to him, to have some romantic relationship. But he had determined to stay loyal to the girlfriend he had in Japan. Nice guy, likes joking with others and chucking beers at the pizza joint, but he would never back up from his principles. Japanese surely know where the limits are, that they will go back to where they're from, to live as an insider in Japan and have nothing to do with the Americans. There's no way they gonna break the barriers, move on to be an American and emigrate. So there's something firmly standing between us. But I'd never forget him. A boyish, polite, funny, smart guy. He knows how to make people like him, then backing up from the courtship.

所有跟帖: 

你不是在开玩笑吧?日本买春团在东南亚是非常有名的,在珠海好像也爆过一次雷 -Amita- 给 Amita 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2023 postreply 17:59:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”