有时候,达赖喇嘛挺自私的。 呆在西藏,当然没有现在这样风光。

来源: Vaillan 2017-04-29 07:28:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4135 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Vaillan ] 在 2017-04-29 07:44:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

1962年,中国想打印度?他把宝,不是押在印度和美英。他认为现在,中国不敢打印度。印度强大了。

The Chinese have to think about the situation inside Tibet when it comes to conflict with India。

不过,他好像有些把握,在西藏起点作用。这倒是要引起注意的。

中国没有剧变的话,他的目标,就没有任何指望。他弟弟倒看得很清楚。

Talking about India Dalai Lama said, “Over the last 58 years I have eaten Indian dal and chapatis, while my mind is full of Nalanda thought. Physically and mentally I consider myself a son of India, so I can say to you ‘We Indians need to revive our ancient knowledge.’ Problems that we human beings have created, we human beings need to settle. It’s not enough to say ‘war is a part of human history’—nobody wants the misery it entails. To create a more compassionate world we need to employ reason, which is why I am committed to reviving what Indians of the ancient world understood. I have quite a sharp mind, but I need the help of people like you to put these ideas into effect. Since I am already 82 time is short—we need to make a start now.

Being a strong advocate of inclusion of moral ethics the Dalai Lama said that he is committed to enrich the modern education by taking a secular approach to human values on the basis of common experience, common sense and scientific findings.

On the sidelines of the event, the Dalai Lama dismissed any possibility of India-China armed conflict. The Tibetan spiritual leader said, “India is not a small country. It is gaining military power. So the only thing is compromise. The Chinese have to think about the situation inside Tibet when it comes to conflict with India.”

他弟弟写过:

The Noodle Maker of Kalimpong: The Untold Story of My Struggle for Tibet Hardcover – April 14, 2015

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!