What should I get for my wedding anniversary

来源: gulleyblack 2018-07-26 00:51:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3720 bytes)

Two people who didn't belong together, because love has formed a family together, you have each other in your life. Let's take a look at what you get for your wedding anniversary.

What should I get for my wedding anniversary

1. Customized couple ring: it is very classic and solemn to give the ring to lovers. In the face of the old partner to join hands with, giving seemingly simple but not simple gifts, is actually a real expression of love language, for the other party to make a pledge.

2. Necklaces and jewelry: necklaces are an expression of love. In many stories, the hero gives the heroine necklaces to express his love. Although very trite, but this kind of warm, romantic plot, the girls still like very much, can be moved by it.

3. Perfume, silk scarf: perfume can enhance the glamour of female individual, silk towel can see the temperament of female, so these two kinds can send, can make the other half happy not only, still can let yourself also have face very much.

Lipstick: her smile is your greatest happiness, so give her a lipstick on your anniversary and make her smile more attractive. Therefore, when choosing lipstick, must pay attention to, buy a good texture, the material is exquisite.

How do you celebrate your wedding anniversary

1. Come to a two-person world once, and form a family after marriage. There are old people and children. Therefore, it is advisable to have a two-person world on such memorable days.

Give a special gift. For a woman, a bouquet of flowers, a hug and a kiss, a well-planned gift, will make her heart soar. And the gift, can choose cosmetic, bag, dress, adorn article to wait, these all can, choose to send these gift not to say to have precious, but to express love a way, give the other party's feeling.

3. Special surprise. In the age of pursuing personality, special prepared surprise will be very romantic. Say a word or paragraph in your own language, send it by text message, WeChat or video, and send your intimate photos to her in a text message, WeChat or video to let her feel your love.

4. Cook together. If you have been married for a long time, you will have fewer chances to have a candlelight dinner.

What's a good gift for a wedding anniversary? After marriage, life becomes dull, although it is also a kind of happiness, but the occasional romance, surprise and excitement can make you feel more intense and happier. So, I hope the above contents of wedding anniversary souvenirs can help you.

Read more at:blue bridesmaid dresses uk| grey bridesmaid dresses

更多我的博客文章>>>
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!