Romantic words from the groom win the heart at the wedding

来源: gulleyblack 2018-07-18 01:02:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2256 bytes)

I just want to say to you sincerely that I will love you well.

Dear, although I cannot take care of your past, I thank your parents for taking care of you for 20 X years and marrying me the most beautiful you today. I will spend the rest of my life taking care of you now and in the future, dear, marry me!

There is a song called "beautiful farewell >". How can parting be beautiful? I will make you happy in the future. Marry me!

Like, is the subtle love. Love means deep love. I hope we can go home together instead of sending you home.

Didn't you say that you love more than me, which makes me very wronged. Can you give me some time? I will prove that I love you more. To prove it, you'll be there for the rest of your life. Marry me!

Dear... We get to know each other for two years, although a recent years work busy, always blows hot and cold half care enough for you, but, my dear, you know, from you and I at the start of the met his girlfriend for the first time, start from the first time I saw your heart beat faster, I know, this time I no escape, hopeless! So marry me, Because I know in my heart, you are the only one for me.

Read more at:bridesmaid dresses uk | cheap bridesmaid dresses uk

更多我的博客文章>>>

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!