A Tricky Case needs Laomao

来源: 2017-01-04 17:51:03 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Mr. Laomao,

Mr. Laomao,

I got a tricky case. I had a surgery before Christmas. Just after surgery, a lot of pain on my bladder was caused because the nurse did not apply catherter to drain my bladder. On Christmas Day, the nurse gave me the pain killer and anitibiotics prescribed by my doctor, discharged me from the hospital. However, no pain killer or antibiotics were available because all stores were closed on Christmas Day. A lot pain (instestine cramps, muscle cramps, inflated belly) was caused for more than 17 hours. 

The surgeon made two big cuts on my belly, above and below my belly button, which were all infected, with the one below my belly button was worse. The surgeon used a paire of scissors to cut open the wound below the button to drain the fluid for facilitate curing, without applying any numbing agent, causing a lot pain (not long lasting). Threee days later, in checkup, he saw the infection around the wound above the belly button did not have any improvement at all, so he cut open the wound above my button with application of numbing agent. This time, no pain was caused. At the end, he put some "non-sterile" gauze sponge into the wounds to facilitate draing the fluid, while when I was in the hospital, the nurse told me to use "sterile" gauze sponge into the wounds. "Non-Sterile" gauze sponge is much cheapter than "Sterile" gauze sponge, and the surgeon broke the rules set by their professionals.

Could you please provide some possible options that I may make use of these incidences?

My computer can diplay Chinese. However, something is wrong. My registered user name in Chinese, even thought it is confirmed, it can not be recognized by wenxuecity.com. I am sorry for any inconvenience.