回复:为什么我总是撞上冷血房东,请指教!

来源: AnotherSky 2003-11-11 16:45:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1573 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ AnotherSky ] 在 2004-02-03 07:43:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Here is the sample letter: I just got the deposit back by this letter: Wait until 14 days (may be different from every states)

I am sending this letter in response to your emails **** In reviewing of your emails, you gave me some ideas why you withheld my whole $600 deposit. I waited for 14 days for your update on the detail accounting or professional estimation on the damage (“the carpet") you claimed. But I haven’t heard from you until 5pm PST, Oct 15,2003.

I have had the carpet inspected by a carpet expert from ****, in his expert opinion the damage to the carpet (three stains and the seam on the hallway and the whole house cleaning) would be around $200.00 to repair, and the seam damage belongs to normal wear and tear. I should not be charged $65 in his estimation under the Washington Residential Landlord-Tenant Act.

In addition you appear to fail to supply me a full and specific accounting of your reasons for keeping my deposit as required by RCW 59.18.280 within 14 days after I vacated the premises, which could potentially entitle me to double the deposit as damages. In the interest of settling this matter, and avoiding court I respectfully request that you return my full deposit, and we will consider this matter settled.

Please mail me my $600 deposit to me at my new address: If I do not receive your check within one week, I may file a lawsuit to recover my deposit. If this becomes necessary and I win, you may have to pay the costs of this lawsuit and attorney’s fees.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!