Osifu是关爱地球的志愿者 Osifu is a volunteer for caring for the earth Apr

来源: obert 2014-11-22 21:11:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (21586 bytes)

2014-04-11晚上Osifu开示

Osifu's Discourse (Apr-11-2014 evening)

Osifu 18:33:53
今天是2014年4月11日,星期五,中雨,最高温度19℃,最低温度10℃。
Today is April 11th, 2014, Friday, moderate rain. The highest temperature is 19 ℃ and the lowest temperature is 10 ℃.
今年春旱,小城很久没有下雨,今天终于下雨了,真是一场“及时雨”呀!
It has been dry this spring and hasn't rained for a long time in the small city. Today, it rained finally. What a “timely rain” indeed!

泡了一杯茅岩莓茶,品了品,苦的,苦后有一丝甘甜。平时不喝茶,只有上网和大家交流时才会泡一杯茶,由于太过投入,全神贯注于交流,很多时候忘了喝茶,交流完了,茶都凉了。
Osifu made a cup of Maoyan Berry Tea and had a taste. It was bitter, followed by a hint of sweetness. Usually, Osifu doesn't drink tea. Only when communicating with you on Internet would Osifu make a cup of tea. However, due to too much concentration and focus on the communication, Osifu often forgets to drink it. Very often, after the communication is done, the tea is already cooled off.

Osifu与人交流总是天马行空,从不打稿列提纲,想到哪里说到哪里,感兴趣你就听,当然你们是“看”,不感兴趣就不要听喽。
Osifu’s talk is often unconstrained when communicating with you. Osifu never makes an outline and just speaks out whatever in the mind at that moment. You may listen if you are interested. Certainly, it is “reading” for you. If you are not interested, do not listen then.

刚刚说到雨,忽然想起一件事情,母亲每逢我的生日都会提及一件事,说每年我过生日都会下雨。我自己也留意了几年,确实如此,每到生日那天必定会下雨,或大或小,总会应验。
When it came to the rain, Osifu suddenly remembered one thing.
Every time when my birthday comes, mother would mention one thing. She said that it rained on my birthday every year. I also paid attention to it for a few years, and it was indeed. It is bound to rain on each of my birthday, heavy or light, and is always fulfilled.

Osifu一直认为自己是“一介草民”,没有任何过人之处,也没有任何神异之处,逢生日下雨算不得神异,但确实很有趣。
Osifu always thinks himself an "ordinary man" and has nothing superior to others, nor anything miraculous. It is nothing miraculous that it rains on each of my birthday, but it is interesting indeed.

前几日听一个学生说,有人说Osifu有些神秘。
Osifu heard from a student a few days ago, that someone said that Osifu was kind of mysterious.
我就开始反思自己,我哪里让人感到神秘呢?
I begin to reflect on myself how I make people feel mysterious of me?

我只是一介草民、寻常布衣、出生于淮河之滨的农民之子,何来的神秘呢?
I am only an ordinary man, a commoner, and a son of farmers who was born by the Huai River shore. Where does the mystery come from?

一直致力于学习、研究、探索、弘扬、践行宇宙规律,目前主要精力集中在关心、爱护、保护地球上,是关爱地球的志愿者。
Osifu has been committed to learning, researching, exploring, promoting and practicing laws of the universe. At present, Osifu's main efforts are focused on caring for, loving and protecting the earth. Osifu is a volunteer for caring for the earth.

因为人微言轻,所以只能从自己做起,从小事做起,倡导环保、倡导节能、倡导素食、倡导慈善、倡导互爱、倡导光明、倡导奉献、倡导和谐、倡导平衡等等,传播正能量。
As words of the lowly carry little weight, Osifu can only start with myself and begin from doing small things to advocate environmental protection, advocate energy conservation, advocate vegetarian diet, advocate charity, advocate mutual love, advocate brightness, advocate dedication, advocate harmony, advocate balance, etc., spreading positive energy.

地球目前陷入重重危机之中,我们都是地球之子,地球是我们的母亲,我们要拿出诚意,拿出实际行动来关爱地球。
The earth currently plunged into crises. We are sons of the earth and the earth is our mother. We should show our sincerity and take concrete actions to care for the earth.

看到一些人通过各种方式在向地球母亲道歉,这很好,这是一种觉醒,这是一种态度,但仅仅是道歉解决不了问题。所有的地球人都要拿出诚意,拿出实际行动来关爱地球,化解地球危机。
Osifu sees that some people are apologizing to Mother Earth through various ways, which is good. This is a kind of awakening and a kind of attitude. But apology only cannot have the problems solved. All people on the earth should show sincerity and take concrete actions to care for the earth and defuse the earth crises.

在地球上生活了将近四十年,看到的不是地球越来越美好,而是越来越糟糕。地球危机在加剧,能源危机、人口危机、政治危机、社会危机、核危机、金融危机、经济危机、资源危机、粮食危机、环境危机、生态危机、生化危机、精神危机、信仰危机、道德危机、教育危机、运行危机、平衡危机等等,层出不穷,愈演愈烈。
Having been living on the earth for nearly forty years, what Osifu has seen isn't a more and more beautiful earth but a worsening one. The earth crises are getting worse. Such crises as energy crisis, population crisis, political crisis, social crisis, nuclear crisis, financial crisis, economic crisis, resource crisis, food crisis, environmental crisis, ecological crisis, biochemical crisis, spiritual crisis, belief crisis, moral crisis, education crisis, operational crisis, balance crisis, etc. emerge in an endless stream and are becoming increasingly fierce.

作为地球人,我们应当化解危机而不是制造危机,我们应当消除危机而不是增加危机,我们应当保护地球而不是破坏地球。
As people on the earth, we should defuse crises rather than create crises; we should eliminate crises rather than increase crises; we should protect the earth rather than destroy it.

制造危机、增加危机、破坏地球对谁都没有好处,不是吗?
Creating crises, increasing crises and destroying the earth benefits no one, doesn't it?

在此呼吁所有的地球人:
Here I am calling all people on the earth:
停止制造危机, 积极主动化解危机!
Stop creating crises, and proactively defuse the crises!

停止增加危机!积极主动消除危机!
Stop increasing crises, and initiatively eliminate the crises!
停止破坏地球!积极主动保护地球!
Stop destroying the earth, and actively protect the earth!

Osifu 20:42:14
Osifu知道听到这个声音的人很少,但Osifu依然会向全世界呐喊!
爱地球母亲,这是我们的本分。
Osifu knows that very few people hear this voice, but Osifu would still cry out to the world:
Love Mother Earth! It is our duty!

Osifu’s skype id: sifu.o
Osifu’s Email:osifu@hotmail.com
Email: osifue@gmail.com
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”