儿时记忆有些模糊。

只好让狗儿闻闻老家的菜,
多走了一天,
看见村口,

才放松地打开
老司机
尘封的歌喉。

《回乡路,Take Me Home Country Road》*

Songwriters: John Denver / Mary Catherine Danoff / Taffy Nivert Danoff / William Danoff

Almost heaven, West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River Life is old there, older than the trees Younger than the mountains, growin' like a breeze

Country roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain mama Take me home, country roads

All my memories gather 'round her Miner's lady, stranger to blue water Dark and dusty, painted on the sky Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye

Country roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, mountain mama Take me home, country roads

I hear her voice in the mornin' hour, she calls me The radio reminds me of my home far away Drivin' down the road, I get a feelin' That I should've been home yesterday, yesterday

Take me home, (down) country roads Take me home, (down) country roads

SourceLyricFind

* MP3 file coming soon. Thank you for watching this little MV/movie!
As for introduction which I did last time, most of people here know me, I'm from east coast of the US, I am also a big fan of 想唱就唱.加油 Please come and kick our doors today and we will have a good time.