回复:看了美国雅虎对抗议事件偏向性的报道及美国网民普遍同情吉米的跟帖,我无语...

来源: 超潜一世 2013-11-10 20:54:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4626 bytes)
  刚顺着你的链接去跟那帮野蛮的东西吵了几句:

Uncle Sam

They said more American civilians died in gun violence than in wars. After reading some of these readers' comments, I started to understand why and how. Some folks happen to be born with violent genre. And they still call them civilized. What a joke.

Uncle Sam
6 minutes ago

Well, I was one of these protesters yesterday and I think we were very orderly and peaceful. We didn't really pound anything. I am very proud of the way how we did it. BTW, we would never teach our kids to kill our creditors so that we don't have to pay them back. :-)

Actually this is not about China or Chinese, and it's not about the six year old genius boy either. This is all about violence, crime, and killing. Navy Yard, Newtown, Shopping malls, theaters, ..., does any of these massacres ring a bell to you guys? Did you ever lose a friend or family member in these shootings? A 12 year old brought a gun to school to kill his teacher, a young lady whose car broke was shot when she tried to seek help, a 24 year old teacher was murder by her 14 year old student. Don't you folks think we have enough violence in this country already?

Talk about kill everyone in China on national TV is no joke. Airing this program was a huge mistake. ABC and JK's apologies were not real, not sincere. You can tell if you watch or read them.

Collapse Replies (1) Reply
  • Mark 2 minutes ago

Why don't you protest all the shows and movies that have violence, crime, and killing as well? Just curious

More

Uncle Sam

I may do when they start to yell "kill Mark"!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”