有段从BOYCOTT JK 网上写的不错。如下:

来源: 平凡人生66 2013-10-27 19:20:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (21388 bytes)

Dear XXX

I am writing to draw your attention to the racial hatred and racial genocide displayed and promoted by the Jimmy Kimmel Show broadcasted on October 16, 2013. I find these racial genocide slurs very disturbing and disgusting. Racial genocide slurs are never, under any circumstance, appropriate. Jimmy Kimmel has to deliver an official apology and has to be fired by the ABC Network. The Jimmy Kimmel Show has to be cut from the ABC Network.  We’re expecting an official apology from the ABC Network to show your standing against promoting racial hatred and racial genocide. 

While the children may not, at the moment, understand the gravity what they have said, Jimmy Kimmel (who serves as the host and executive producer of the show) does and should not have allowed or encouraged the jokes even if his intent is humor. It is not only disgusting but also an insult to America's Civil Rights movement. We have been worked so hard to promote racial equality. Unfortunate incident like this reminds us that we still have a long way to go.  

Mind you, before the World War II, the same rhetoric was used in Nazi Germany against Jewish people.  In essence, it is the type of slur that served as the basis of the Holocaust in World War II and deserves no place in a show as widely watched as JKL or condoned by a man as popular as Jimmy Kimmel. I can’t believe that after seventy years genocide against one particular race was still promoted as a solution to problems and was broadcasted in influential media network like ABC! 

I understand you probably missed noticing the particular JK Show. However, I urge you to take necessary actions to minimize the damage caused by this unfortunate incident, and to further prevent unfortunate incidents like this from happening again. Thank you. 

Sincerely, 

XXX

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”