适合幼儿学习英语的动画片

来源: MITmama 2018-08-03 10:32:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (26228 bytes)

When it comes to children's iPads and cartoons, I really have a feeling of love and hate. Obviously know that the small screen is not conducive to children's vision health, but also a lot of scientific evidence: reading can stimulate a child's brain to imagine the scene, while the vivid picture cartoon children will not have to move to see the brain thinking. So with the children to read than watch it with more effective development child cartoon expression sons intellectual and emotional.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to read for my children, more often when we are traveling on the plane ; to make the children quiet, or when the son J has not eaten for two consecutive meals , the most effective The way is to take out the cartoon, as a temptation, let him finish a full meal.

Of course, I will pick up some cartoons that are suitable for my age and have educational content.

We are a family of three languages. Although my Chinese is not good enough, I will try to insist on speaking Chinese with my children. My husband speaks Swedish. The communication between the two is English. For children, living in a multilingual environment at a very young age makes it difficult to get every language . Therefore, cartoons are also one of the ways I show my children English as a major language skill .

I have checked almost all the anime, and here are some of my favorite ones.

Elmo's World - The World of Elmo:

This short film is suitable for young children to learn English, but also to attract the attention of the big children . It is a series of courses that are unfolded through Elmo. Compared with other anime stories with more complicated plots, Elmo is more attractive to my daughter (one and a half years old) . . Elmo is a red monster with big eyes. Kids can to follow Elmo tells started understanding of his own eyes the world

Curious George - Curious George:

Curious George tells the story of a little monkey named George and his friends one wearing a yellow colored hat story. They have a range of unique and interesting activities, including trips to Australia , visits to farms, and flights to Mars. Each small storyline is associated with a small curriculum for children's education . Animation education is not mandatory, and they teach children a slightly more complex human concept through stories . In all the cartoons, (Curious George) should be relatively simple, healthy and helpful and teach the children to do good things . The episode dialogue is very appropriate for young children who are 1.5 or older, and maybe they still can't understand everything, but enough to continue watching.

Paw Patrol:

US media giant Nickelodean produced many outstanding animation films, children sub j small favorite is Paw Patrol. Before, Xiao J had seen some other Disney shows. However , some of his age is too suspenseful or even a little fearful. He won't want to watch. Paw Patrol has a story about a length of about 25 minutes. The content is more fun , relaxed and enjoyable. Therefore, a child like 3 years old is more interested in Paw Patrol's animated series. Especially suitable for young children .

Hi! I am ilyssa. 

Graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Worked in the green/energy field for many years.

The mother of two children, living in San Francisco. 

I will share with you some ideas for a low-carbon healthy lifestyle.

Green and healthy food, clothing, food and shelter

WeChat public number : MITmama

Micro signal: ilyssa999 

Weibo: MITmama

Ilyssa999@163.com

更多我的博客文章>>>
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!