big no no

来源: twinlobster 2013-02-25 12:50:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1113 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ twinlobster ] 在 2013-02-27 05:28:04 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I have no doubt your in laws will cause soooooooo much trouble for you if you live together with them. They will act like they are the head of the house, and you are the alien. The relationship between you and your hu*****and will be much worse.

I suggest you keep your job, because you have more power when you have financial freedom. It is good to be stay home mom only if you have a good relationship with your hu*****and, only if you two cherish and support each other. But at this moment, the relationship is a little shaky.

I suggest you try really really hard to find a good daycare (and a babysitter that can help to cover the hours that you are not available). It will work out. You will spend more money and do more babysitting work, but it will be so worthy, because your in laws won't control and manipulate your life. Don't be naive and assume maybe it will be ok to live with in your laws. It won't! According to what they did so far, not a chance to live happily together with them, even you keep your head down. I mean, no matter how nice you are, they will be mean to you anyway.

所有跟帖: 

回复: I second that -- try hard to keep your job -zoey@riverside- 给 zoey@riverside 发送悄悄话 (235 bytes) () 02/25/2013 postreply 13:47:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”