我们都下次接着喝的,从来没有拉过肚子。

来源: 可乐的妈妈 2012-08-03 07:05:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2220 bytes)

我们甚至重新温过两三次!我会闻一下,尝一下,觉得没有问题继续喂!

从kellymom.com里找来的。

If my baby doesn’t finish a bottle of pumped breast milk can I save it for later? by Jan Barger, R.N., M.A., IBCLC

“…Based on this study, which admittedly needs to be done on a larger scale, it would seem to me that expressed breast milk, fed to the baby, partially consumed, and then refrigerated, could be used for one more feeding no more than four hours later. That’s probably fairly conservative. One of the best tests of whether the milk is spoiled is to do what you do with cow’s milk: Smell it and taste it!”

Brusseau R. Bacterial Analysis of Refrigerated Human Milk Following Infant Feeding. May 1998. [This is an unpublished senior thesis.]

“Summary: The number of infants who are breastfed is on the rise, as is the number of women in the workforce. Many women who choose breastfeeding after returning to work, express milk during the day and store this milk for a future feeding. When infants do not finish a bottle of expressed breastmilk, doctors recommend unfinished portions be thrown away. This study examined bacterial levels in expressed, partially consumed breastmilk that was stored for 48 hours at 4-6° C. A portion of unconsumed milk was examined as a control. Samples were taken every 12 hours for bacterial analysis. Tests were performed to identify total colony counts, pathogenic Staphylococci, coliforms and b-hemolytic Streptococci. This study showed no significant difference between bottles that were partially consumed and those that were not exposed to the baby’s mouth for 5 out of 6 participants. All milk samples had colony counts in the acceptable range of < 105 colony forming units per milliliter (CFU/ml). Although this project provides evidence that it may be safe to refeed a child a bottle of breastmilk, due to the small sample size, further tests should be performed.”

所有跟帖: 

最好不要。我自己尝过,刚泡好的,一小时,两小时,喝过的,和没喝过的。 -IJKL- 给 IJKL 发送悄悄话 IJKL 的博客首页 (59 bytes) () 08/03/2012 postreply 12:05:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”