My recent experience, oh well, my husband experience

来源: 快乐就好运 2012-06-16 22:58:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1800 bytes)
Sorry I will type in English because my Chinese input is very slow.

Couple nights ago, around 11 or 12 at night, my hu*****and and two other friends were talking in our driveway, they were laughing and talking a bit loud but not excessively. All of sudden, the guy who lives right across from the street came close and yelled and scolded and used the F words many times with both his arms swinging in the air complaining about them. My hu*****and is a short little Chinese guy but he is brave and very "男人“,he was so mad and couldn't take people using the F word in his face, he came up close to the man's face and told him to shut up and stop using the F word, he apologized being loud and told him to be respectful and polite not being so rude. They exchanged few words in the middle of the road for few minutes, my hu*****and was being so firm and louder than the other guy. He eventually apologized to my hu*****and saying he had a bad day and the F word is not so bad in the western culture.... after that he even drove his car into the garage instead of parking it in his driveway like he always does. Hahaha, 欺软怕硬的家伙。If we didn't say or have any action this time, who knows what he will do in the future.

I was shaking when I was reading your experience, I totally feel your anger and shock, I couldn't have done better than you because it is not my nature to fight back right away with the right manner. I think the best way is to say something right away when the guy hit you (even though I know you were too shock to act anything at that moment), say: " Excuse me! Did you just hit me? I am gonna call the police to report the insult! You don't have any right to hit me like that!" And just pick up the phone and call. Excuse my language but there are still some *****s out there.

所有跟帖: 

多谢你的鼓励,也佩服你老公的态度和勇气,我特别 -indehappy- 给 indehappy 发送悄悄话 indehappy 的博客首页 (166 bytes) () 06/16/2012 postreply 23:21:57

同意上面说的,一定要在事情发生的第一时间马上反击。不过反过来说,这个也和你 -风情万种Tom娘- 给 风情万种Tom娘 发送悄悄话 (145 bytes) () 06/17/2012 postreply 21:43:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”