My point of view

来源: 快乐就好运 2012-01-06 12:05:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1159 bytes)

Sorry to say this but you do favour the younger too much, the oler one feels that and it is hard for her. I have two girls aged 6 and 1, when my younger one was just borned, the older was so jealous because she used to have my attention 24 hours a day. One day she told me : Mommy smiles at meimei all the time but not to me. From that day I told my hu*****and and myself to show our love to her in words whenever possible, lots of hugs and smile to make her feel that we love her just as much as meimei.

My suggestion to you: Hold your older one in your arms and tell her you are sorry that you were a little bit overprecting meimei because she is younger but that does not mean you donèt love her, you love them exactly the same. Sincerely apologize to her and from now treat them equally. 

Once the older feels you are fair she will start love meimei as much as you do, there is nothing else make me happier to see my two girls play and hug and laugh together like the most silliest persons on earth and I know that when the days both me and my hu*****and are gone they got each other and we can rest in peace. Good luck! 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”