回复:求Penn State University (Happy valley) 的幼儿园 和租房租信息

来源: lunaxuan 2012-01-04 12:03:53 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1171 bytes)
Penn State has three day care/child care center that are all affiliated with the university. Two of them are on campus (one in Henderson South building near College Ave, one is Bennet Family Center inside main campus and another one is at Innovation park campus). If both of you guys are working or studying at Penn State, you would probably get discounted or free child care there. Their teachers are very good and as the research base of university, a lot of opportunities are provided for children.

Off campus depends on where you live you could always found more on website. I had some experience with over a dozen of day care centers for my dissertation. I would recommend avoiding the small family day care and choose places with rigorous guidelines and management.

Montessori is also a good choice for children over 3.

Couple came to mind: Our children's Center, (Monterssori)

ABC family center,

Great Lutheren preschool (downtown)

I left State College couple years ago not sure what the new ones are. I heard they have a Chinese School too now. Maybe you could talk to Moms there and got more info.

Good Luck

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:求Penn State University (Happy valley) 的幼儿园 和租房租信息 -xiaoxiaoxin- 给 xiaoxiaoxin 发送悄悄话 (34 bytes) () 01/04/2012 postreply 13:04:56

真好,:⦆,祝一切顺利:⦆。 -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2012 postreply 13:48:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!