4年级写作

来源: 2017-03-18 08:12:53 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

I bit my lip as the plane swerved to the right to avoid a flock of birds. Margo clenched her fist so tight her knuckles turned white. “Jubilee, will, Auntie Torres be nice? She asked loosening her grip. “I’m sure she is- I don’t think we’d be sent to her if not” I decided. “I think she’s a spy!” Margo said “I’m sure of it!” Before I could respond though, the plane lurched forward in a slow dive down. Since, our parents died a couple of years ago we were sent to the small orphanage in the town of Brookville. Now we were sent to Aunt Torres, who Margo thought was a spy. It was dreadful stuff. “We’re there!” Margo cried grabbing her luggage. I grabbed my luggage then we got off the crowded airplane. A lady who looked sort of like ma, grabbed me and Margo, then dragged us away to a small blue car. “Get in.” She said coolly. We got in. The car was very smallso Margo and I were squished like one of ma’s squazo burritos. So, this was Mary Torres. No, I did not like her. Margo looked like she was going to be sick. Suddenly, the car lurched to a stop. We were at a school! It was Saturday. Aunt Torres gestured for us to get out. “I’m the janitor” she said. Then we walked into the school. The front of it was a cafeteria. Then a bathroom, and tons of classrooms. Then Aunt Torres showed us to a small janitor’s closet. “This is your room. “She said halfheartedly “You, can sleep on the long shelves, and if you need me, travel by sewage line.” She kicked a purple throw rug with her foot