看她下面写的东东(英文作业),说是喜欢pop dancing,
我查了一圈,也没搞懂啥是pop dancing,而且也没找到交这个的班。
大家有什么好建议?
哦,她写的这个很误导人,不了解情况的会以为我们家长多压制她似的,
实际上是她想法很多,喜新厌旧,兴趣来的快,去的也快,好多爱好都是虎头蛇尾,
比如有一天心血来潮想学吉他,当天就非得买,一晚上都不能等,
急急忙忙带她去买回来,结果一星期不到就没兴趣,再也不碰了,
好多事都这样,入门快,但一卡壳就放弃。

A period of my life that was explained in "Marc Ghagall" is when he has artistic talents but his father won't allow him to pursue his dreams of art. This fits with me because I've always had a dream to do pop dancing, but currently the idea of doing such is puny. My parents have never given me the chance to pursue my dreams. The idea of doing pop dancing has been downdrodden over the years but I still persist and want to do it.

You see, whenever I listen to a song on the radio, in my head I imagine dancing to it. What I imagine is often very graphic but in real life I can't do it because of the support I don't get. It's a dream I cannot fulfill because I don't have the time or the support to do such. It's an ordeal to every day just think about doing it but not being able to do it.

Ofen, I'll listen to music and just imagine myself dancing to it. But I'm just a bystander to my dreams, and there's nothing I can do about it. The emotions I feel in my head are hope, but the fact that right now I'm nowhere near my dreams. I watch videos of professional dancers and it's enticing to just try doing it. I'm currently trying to get my parents to let me do pop dancing.

And so, doing such is a hard time in my life. However, I know that just like Marc Chagall, I'll get through these hard times.