Good luck for the visa and re-entry

来源: lvtotravel 2007-05-22 08:53:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (874 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ lvtotravel ] 在 2007-05-22 11:51:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
For you who has such background with your job, you probably should not have problems.

Petra is one of the very few places in Middle East I really want to go... but I am not sure I would endure the trouble of going there, being an ordinary tourist.

My friend had made a daytrip to see Petra during her trip to Israel. It was an organized tour. On her way back, when entering Israel, she was detained for 9 hours, and was under interrogation the whole time. She wowed NEVER visiting Israel again. My friend is an American from Amenia when she's a child, holding US passport.

2 small things:
Deja Vu, not Wu (French)
Old King of Jordan - his last queen, Queen Noor, is a beautiful American. Her father was a high-ranking exec of ExxonMobil back then and that was how she was in Jordan as a teen. Their marriage is a true romantic story.

所有跟帖: 

another romantic story is Grace Kelly and Monacoo King -王医生- 给 王医生 发送悄悄话 王医生 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2007 postreply 09:44:44

回复:had bad experience with the visa to Isreal -烟华散尽- 给 烟华散尽 发送悄悄话 烟华散尽 的博客首页 (219 bytes) () 05/22/2007 postreply 12:47:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”