五官标致牙口完美,若不是感觉有点狠,这笑容对我来说还是挺迷人的,然而...

来源: 移花接木 2018-05-17 18:01:45 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4942 bytes)

这女人的嫌犯照片中的微笑真恶心

" 这个笑容真恶心, 说明她一点忏悔之心都没有......." Kroll说. 

" 这佛州女人在拍mugshot, 醉酒驾车造成一死一伤, 时居然笑得出来" 警察说

A Florida woman sparked a fury after she was photographed smiling ear-to-ear in her mugshot following a drunk driving crash that killed a 60-year-old mother, Florida Highway Patrol said.

Angenette Welk, 44, of Ocala, was arrested last Thursday and faces several charges, including driving while under the influence following a crash just after 12 p.m., WKMG reported. Welk was driving down U.S. Highway 27 in Marion County when cops say she failed to brake in time, rear-ending a Hyundai Elantra that slammed into a tractor-trailer stopped in front of it.

Shiyanne Kroll, 18, the driver of the Hyundai Elantra, suffered minor injuries. Her mother, 60-year-old Sandra Clarkson, died days after the crash, the report stated.

Welk reportedly told troopers at the scene that she crashed into the vehicle because she dropped her phone. However, the 44-year-old had trouble completing a field sobriety test, WKMG reported. Police smelled alcohol on her breath and cops said Welk’s blood alcohol level was .172 — more than twice the legal limit.

“It's definitely wrecked our family forever, not just temporarily, this was a permanent thing that [Welk] did. [I'm] trying to cope with the fact I won't see her walk again, she won't be home when I get home from work or in the mornings when I get home from work,” Clarkson's daughter, Keonna Sciacca told WKMG.

Sciacca said her mother was paralyzed and brain dead after the crash, though doctors performed multiple operations to try to save her.

Kroll said it was “disgusting” seeing Welk smile in her mugshot.

"That disgusts me and that means she has no remorse for what she did at all and I hope that judge sees that picture and says the same thing," Kroll said.

Sciacca added: "If you are out drinking, there is no reason not to put your keys down and Uber, Lyft. Thats all it takes to destroy a family, is one bad decision.”

Florida Highway Patrol told the news station they are working to upgrade charges against Welk. She posted bond and was released on Friday.

所有跟帖: 

我的直觉对得吓我自己一跳 -ssjj21- 给 ssjj21 发送悄悄话 ssjj21 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2018 postreply 18:04:31

有个说法人过40要为自己的相貌负责,你一眼就能看出此女心肠不善 -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2018 postreply 18:06:54

眉毛比较凶 -500miles- 给 500miles 发送悄悄话 500miles 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2018 postreply 18:17:10

眉毛毕竟还是修出来的,眼神儿藏着凶光, -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2018 postreply 18:18:09

要不要我预测一下649 -ssjj21- 给 ssjj21 发送悄悄话 ssjj21 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2018 postreply 19:20:21

你那个说法是有根有据,649就算啦只能瞎猜 -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2018 postreply 20:03:35

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]