看美国网民如何恶搞

来源: e带渐宽 2012-04-13 17:21:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (48980 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ e带渐宽 ] 在 2012-04-14 22:12:12 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

昨天想给新买的Tablet下载一些Apps,到play store里逛了逛,发现有一款 Solar Charger,看名字挺有意思的,就进去看了一下介绍,说是可以把tablet的触屏变成 solar panel,对tablet进行充电,一看就觉得这个有点儿不靠谱,再看了一下产品介绍,原来是放在这里专门骗那些不看介绍就径直下载的用户。可是看了一下reviews,竟然有 5 star。当时就心生好奇,点进去一看,差点笑翻了,原来是网友争相恶搞,可能有上千条,摘了几条下来大家乐一下。

Attila on April 8, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

The revolution has begun!

For how long we've been waiting for this... and somebody smart has finally put it together! No more carrying the charger around, buying spare batteries (I just did last month... :(...), and it's a GREEN solution!! In fact the charging may continue even in the dark after taking the phone back from constant sunlight, the app must convert the heat into energy, I tell you my battery charge went up further 2% after bringing the phone into the dark! Very clever!

革命开始了!

我已经等多久了终于有聪明人把它做出来了。用不着再随身带着充电器,也不用再买备用电池了(上个月才买的  :(…), 这可是个绿色解决方案!!事实上把手机从阳光下拿走放到黑暗中充电还是会继续,这个app肯定是也能把热能转换成电能,我告诉你把手机放到没光的地方我的电池还充了2%的电!太聪明了!

Samantha on April 5, 2012 (HTC Wildfire S with version 1.1)

Am I doing something wrong?

Downloaded fine, followed directions and put in direct sunlight and it drains battery...might be me, or England's spectacular weather...either way this isn't working :(

我哪儿做得不对吗?

下载没问题,照着说明把手机放在阳光下的,然后电池就耗光了可能怪我自己吧,或者英国特殊的天气不管是什么原因反正不能用:(

****这姐们儿是个实诚人啊,哈哈。。。。看来英国人是少点幽默劲儿*******

sal on April 5, 2012 (Droid Bionic with version 1.1)

AMAZING

Charged my phone faster than my quick charger. Thank you and god bless. These developers are truly Friggin amazing!!!!! I havent used my cable charger in 2 weeks!!! 5 STARS.

比我的快充器充电还快。 谢谢你,好人一生平安。这些开发人员真他娘帅呆了。我已经两个星期没用我的充电器了!!!五星。

Sudip on March 31, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy Y with version 1.1)

This is revolution.

I installed this app a while ago and now, I'm buying a cheap android phone for each device I have like a refrigerator, tv etc. thanks to this app, I am ending my electricity subscription. And those who rated it low, if you leave your device under the sun for an hour a day for a week, it'll work. The mobile I bought to charge my Computer had this problem, now it's fixed. If not, you should consider buying a new phone.

这是场革命。

我刚装了这个app,我现在在给我所有的电子产口都买一个便宜的安卓手机,象什么冰箱啦,电视啦。感谢这款app,我现在要把我的供电停掉。那些给差评的,如果你把你的手机每天一个小时在太阳底下放一个星期,它就会工作的。我买来给电脑充电的手机以前有这个问题,现在修好了。如果不行的话,你就考虑买一部新的手机了。

Mark on March 21, 2012 (HTC Desire HD with version 1.1)

Took me a while to figure out, but it works!

Once I figured out how to turn on my phones light sensor this app charged my phone in 3 hours. Lost a star as it needs direct sunlight and not as fast as a wall charger. Very good app overall!

费了我一阵功夫才搞明白,不过现在行了!

一旦我搞明白怎么打开手机的光感器,这个app用三个小时就把我的手机充好电了。少给一个星,因为它还是要阳光直射,而且不如普通充电器快。总得来说非常好的一个app!

kare loon on April 5, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

Great apps

Very intelligently done! Work like it said it should. Seriously those people that can't get this app to work should just get an iPhone instead. Rtfm! Idiot!

伟大的apps

干得聪明!象它说的是能用的。认真地讲那些用不了的人应该买一部爱疯。Rtfm!(读读简介!) 白痴!

Pamela on March 26, 2012 (Motorola Droid RAZR with version 1.1)

Whoa!

After downloading this app I was able to fight off Chuck Norris,.Edward from Twilight, and I lost 600 pounds in two hours! AMAZING!

哇塞!

下载了这个app之后,我打跑了Chuck Norris,还有“暮光之城”的Edward,我还在两个小时之内减了600磅!帅!

March 16, 2012 (LG Optimus Black with version 1.1)

Worth it

We were having a party on the beach at night.. all of a sudden the electricity went down , thanks to this amazing app i repowered the DJ , speaker,lights,a big yacht,hawaii and the moon using starlight Whoever invented this app is genius RESPECT

值了

晚上我们正在海滩上开趴突然就停电了,感谢这个帅呆了的app,我用星光给DJ,音响,电灯,大游艇,夏威夷,还有月亮恢复供电。不管是谁发明这个app,真是个天才。敬礼

Raegan on April 3, 2012 (Version 1.1)

MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This app is beyond amazing. It not only saved my battery, but also my very own life. I was out hiking in the everglades about a week ago. I heard wolves.They began to howl and call the rest of the pack to began a hunt.Then they broke through the trees and shrubbery and saw me.In all actuallity, they were standing level with my eyes and were staring at me with a demonic glare.I ripped my phone out of my pocket and screamed, "Oh by the gods of play store save me!" A sunbeam exploded and killed all the wolves!

我的故事!!!!

这个app帅毙了。它不仅给我省电池,还救了我的命。一个星期前我在Everglades 远足。我听到有狼。它们嚎了起来,呼叫同伴开始猎食。然后它冲出树木和灌木丛,看到了我。千真万确,它们站得跟我的眼睛一边儿高,用恶魔般的眼神盯着我。我从兜里拔出我的手机喊道:噢,玩店的众神救我!一束阳光闪过,所有的狼都挂了!

Math on March 31, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

Useful app.

Not only did this app work really well, but my wife and I conceived immediately after installation - something the Dr said was impossible due to my not having genitals. Nice.

很有用的app.

这个app不仅真的好用,而且装了之后我太太和我马上就怀上了-----医生说因为我木有JJ,这本来根本是不可能的事。太好了。

Cathie on April 10, 2012 (Samsung Galaxy S2 with version 1.1)

Saved my life, thank you

So, I have been blessed with a Samsung Galaxy S II, but my friends see it as an arcade. I remember distinctly, it was my mother's 3rd wedding and my car broke down, but my battery level was non-existent. Alas, with no way to tell my mother I would be late, I thought myself dissowned and cut out of the will. However, a shining beacon of light came down from the sky and shone on me. I remembered I had downloaded this app and my relationship with my mother had been saved. I called her and all was well.

可救了我的亲命了,谢谢你

所以讲,有个三星机真是有福,不过我朋友就觉得它不过是个游戏机。我清楚地记得,那是我母亲结婚三周年,我的车坏了,可是我电池没电了。哎呀,没办法告诉我母亲我要迟到,我觉得我妈要跟我断绝关系,遗嘱也没我的份儿了。不过,一束阳光从天而降,照耀在我身上。我记得我曾经下载过这个app,我跟我母亲的关系又得救了。我打了电话给她,万事如意。

Blackflip on March 29, 2012 (HTC Evo 4G with version 1.1)

This app saved my life!

Omg Omg this app saved my life! So I was driving home when I have a full on collisob with a huge truck. I went flying out the windshield and broke everything except for my hand. Thanks to this app, my phone was nice and charged so I could call an ambulance!.

天哪天哪这个app可救了我的命了。我正开车回家,跟一个大卡车撞了个结实。我从挡风玻璃飞了出去,除了手全身都散了。感谢这款app,我手机没事,充了电,所以还可以叫救护车!

Johannes on March 19, 2012 (Version 1.1)

Well Done!

Nice App, but I'd like to tell you about another great App I downloaded last week! The App s called "Toilet Paper" and it actually turns your phone into a piece of paper so you can whipe your ass with it! It's so fantastic! I do just need like 3 phones and my ass is totally clean! Even tried after eating some Chili and it still works great! But I have to admit that it works alot better with an iPhone!

干得好!

很好的app,不过我想告诉你上星期我下载的另一个很棒的app! 这款App叫做“手纸”,它实际上可以把你手机变成一张手纸,这样你就可以用它擦屁股。太奇妙了。我只要三个手机就可以把我的屁股全擦干净!我甚至还试了试吃过辣椒后会怎样,也用得很好!不过我得承认如果是爱疯的话会更好用。

Christine on March 21, 2012 (HTC Thunderbolt with version 1.1)

Awesome App!

This app is a miracle...literally. I was walking to the bar last night when this guy was laying on the ground. I checked for a pulse but he was a goner. I remembered I installed this app so I put my phone on his chest and BAM, that sucker opened his eyes! He was so alive, he came into the bar and we drank like sailors all night.

太棒了!

这款app是个奇迹真的。昨晚我走路去酒吧,有个家伙躺在地上。我测了测脉搏,他已经不行了。我记得我有装这款app,所以我就把手机放在他胸口,“呯”,那货睁眼了!他活了过来,走进酒吧,然后我们痛饮了个通宵。

Rob on April 4, 2012 (ZTE Blade with version 1.1)

Unbelievable

I just read on Freedomwatch's site that a North Korean state operator with a rival product has been forcing thousands of detainees to write unfavourable reviews of this amazing app, in an effort to discredit it. As an American, I am sickened by this underhanded attack on a fantastic piece of innovation, and I feel it's the duty of freedom-loving individuals to evangelise about this truly fantastic product. So c'mon people, get the word out there and end the tyranny of phone chargers & Communism!

不可思议

我刚看了“自由了望”网站,北韩的领导人用的是一款竞争产品,他一直在强迫几千个劳改犯写这款app的差评,想要唱衰它。做为一个美国人,我真为对这么美妙的发明进行攻击感到恶心,我觉得爱好自由的人们有义务去宣扬这款着实美妙的产品。所以,大家一起来吧,放出风去,结束手机充电器和共产主义的暴政!

andy on March 24, 2012 (HTC Sensation 4G with version 1.1)

Crucial bit of kit.

I am a medics in the Australian outback. This app nearly saved the life of a backpacker who got lost near Ayres Rock. His phone was found next to his scorched body and was fully charged, and if only he could have got a signal, he would be alive today. Awesome!

急救箱里的重要装备

我是澳洲荒原的一个救护人员。这款app差点就救了一个在爱尔斯岩附近迷路的背包客。他的手机在他被烤焦的尸体旁找到,电是充满的,如果手机有信号的话,他今天还活着。太棒了!

所有跟帖: 

我还以为是希拉里 -5m3incisal- 给 5m3incisal 发送悄悄话 (53 bytes) () 04/13/2012 postreply 17:56:25

不着急,是免费的~~~XDDDD -e带渐宽- 给 e带渐宽 发送悄悄话 e带渐宽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2012 postreply 21:54:29

值了,哈哈。 -七彩奶油- 给 七彩奶油 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2012 postreply 19:39:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”