My answers

来源: ffppyy 2013-06-06 21:24:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6064 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ffppyy ] 在 2013-06-09 05:20:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 你敢不敢问这些面试问题?俗世痴2013-06-06 14:57:20
1.为什么前面这个人走了?她/他做了多久?
- I haven't had chances to ask it. All the positions I have been interviewed were created due to team expansion. 

2. 这个GROUP 里有多少人? 印人几何? 黑人几何?白人几何?黄人几何? 大概资历,年龄段差距可大? 都做了多久?
- I always asked how many people were in the team and their average working experience.  It is not professional to ask the racial composition. The topic is too sensitive.  My experience is if the interivew goes very well, the hiring manager usually give you a tour of the office and introduce the team members briefly. Then you can have an idea.

3. 我直接REPORT 给谁? 什么资历? 做了多久? 年庚几何?
- No need to ask.  Usually the recruiter will tell you who is the hiring manager, who in most cases will be your direct boss.  You can look at his/her experience in LinkedIn, or google itl

4. 怎样才能知道我达到了你们的要求?
- No. IMHO, this is not a good question. 

5. 你本人为什么会选择这家公司?
- Yes. I asked more direct questions, for example, how do you think of the team, the company's culter, its future, etc. if I think the interviewers are honest, frank, and smart,  and I feel the interview went well.

6. 如果有CONFLICT, 企业的文化如何?
- No need to ask.  IMHO, your direct boss's personality and management style is much more important than the big-picture company culture in term of conflict resolution.

7.你们内部提拔吗?

- No. Unless you are aiming for VP or director level in three years, (i mean the director level with real influence, not the "cheap" kind).  Most companies will promote lower level managers from inside, not excluding hiring from outside.

8.夏天可以穿露趾凉鞋吗?冬天可以穿靴子吗?

- No. In my field, people don't care what you care.  I just follow the commonly accepted dress code, neither it is explicit or implicit.

9.迟到可以补时间吗?
- No.

10.每天有俩次COFFEE BREAKS 吗?
- No. If I find out in my first day in the job that the company has code on how many coffee breaks one can take per day, I will resign immediately. 

11.每年有几天带薪病假吗?
- No. Not that it is not important.  It is not the right time to ask.  Once you get the offer, the package should include such information.  If you have questions then, ask directly and professionally.

12.有股票吗? 有分红吗? 有加薪吗?有打折券吗?等等等等。。。
- No. Same as #11.

13.可以到办公司里看看吗?你给我的电脑是旧的吗?
- I have not asked, but I would if I
 am insterested in the position and haven't bee shown the office.  As for the computer, it is the least of my concern. 

所有跟帖: 

nod,顶! -俗世痴- 给 俗世痴 发送悄悄话 俗世痴 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2013 postreply 02:12:36

受益匪浅谢谢 -小白和你拼了- 给 小白和你拼了 发送悄悄话 小白和你拼了 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/09/2013 postreply 09:32:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”