回复:各位, 请帮忙回答下面几个面试的问题。谢谢。

来源: Kamioka 2012-09-21 07:59:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1820 bytes)

1. Do research online and ask around to find a superuser to know the advantages and disadvantages of the program, know the kinks and relate to previous experience with similar programs to speed up adaptation time. Check the manual and focus on the basics and the sections most applicable to my work. Start with small dataset to understand and manipulate the program.

2. Check with my supervisor to know his time schedule. Send him an email summarizing the background of the project and most important results/conclusions in one paragraph, include a simple-to-read graph or table if necessary. Before the meeting I will send the executive summary with the graphs/tables along with raw data if any so he/she can read the material ahead of time if he is interested. I do not like to present 'draft' result, the results I present are always up to the standard to be distributed or published. When it's time to present the results, I will present the most important findings along with the visual graphs, and ask him if he has any questions.

3.The results are only as accurate as the original data. So data cleaning and detection of any outliers or data entry errors is the first step. After the analysis is done, compare with similar works and if there is any big discrepency double check that part of data. Always go back to raw data to double check before sending results out. Have a QC if available.

4.Let your supervisor know and ask his advice on this. Communicate with your client to see what is causing the delay and if there is anything you can help to speed it up. If it is apparent that it will not be on time, have a meeting with your client and reevaluate and set the new time line. Keep your supervisor in the loop in the process.

5. That's up to you. I prefer overseeing.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:各位, 请帮忙回答下面几个面试的问题。谢谢。 -greentea- 给 greentea 发送悄悄话 greentea 的博客首页 (50 bytes) () 09/21/2012 postreply 08:52:34

记下了。 非常感谢以上两位的回答。周末愉快。 -greentea- 给 greentea 发送悄悄话 greentea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2012 postreply 08:53:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”