回复:I am taking risk to attract many 砖头

来源: 2012-01-30 15:57:41 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

1) Business is business - Never buy products because the sales is a friend and you have to give him/her 面子. I see many UVL investors bought the products not fitting their financial goals at all just because the agent is a friend. This is the worse way to help friend since the agent needs to split the revenue with his/her firm and you may graduately lose your friend.

2) I have the feeling you may mis-read the statement. In 2010 and 2011, Notes' returns out perform Dow. In average, the annual rates are are at 5-7% (3-4% of dividend/interest and 1-3% of capital gain). Only 5% of note get delinquent. If the note is still "alive", you should gain 5-7%. If you don't understand the statement, why not make an appointment with your financial advisor and demand the explaination? I believe he'll be heppy to do that for you too.

3) 1% fee is a very good rate. You may enjoy the product while not realize it - Even you buy mutual funds/ETF yourself, you are charged much higher operation/sales fee. Read those "big books" mailed by fund company, you'll find out. We always need to compare apple to apple.

4) After a fair study and give him a chance to explain, if you still don't feel comfortable, you should move the $$ away and close the account.The study and explanation will also help to convince your hu*****and to agree with your final decision.