回复:i-485 interview?

来源: InterChang 2005-02-15 08:23:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1071 bytes)
You, your wife and your kid will be asked to enter the interview office the same time with you even though the appointment letters show different time. At first, you will be taken fingerprint and signature. Then you will have to swear to tell the truth. The questions to be asked depend on your background and the complexity of your materials. Just prepare all the documents they ask for the interview, as many as possible.

When I took my interview with my wife and kids, I was asked if my income met the minimum requirement (125% of the povelty line) and how genuine my marriage was.

For my case, I showed the officer my last 3-yr tax returns, my employer's letter, my newest paystub, my kids born in US, co-ownership of vehicles, bank accounts, investment accounts, life-insurance beneficiary, co-signed rent contract, etc.

If your materials for your I485 are true and you tell the truth, the interview should be very easy. There are no trick questions. Don't panic.

Your passport may get stamped if your background checking is finished.

所有跟帖: 

are you family base or emplyme -tiffanyz- 给 tiffanyz 发送悄悄话 (16 bytes) () 02/15/2005 postreply 08:45:40

EB2 NIW -InterChang- 给 InterChang 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2005 postreply 09:02:07

回复:回复:i-485 interview? -忧心忡冲- 给 忧心忡冲 发送悄悄话 (21 bytes) () 02/15/2005 postreply 11:14:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”