来源: 863211 2024-03-19 15:28:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2657 bytes)
回答: 请教8老师爸爸的草鞋2024-03-19 09:25:48

一对未婚夫妻,一方绿卡,还有一年半可以考公民;另一方B1/2签证,在国内。

1、如果结婚,是等一年半后拿到公民身份了再为配偶办绿卡,还是本人绿卡期间就为配偶申请?

哪种方式更快?更妥当?

-If the beneficiary will applies for the immigrant visa in China, then the earlier to file the I-130, the faster for the beneficiary to get the immigrant visa/green card. If the sponsor is a green card holder to file I-130, then he/she can request USCIS to upgrade the I-130 from F2A to the Immediate relative of a US Citizen after the sponsor becomes a US citizen.

If the beneficiary will come to US to file I-485, he/she may just enter US and wait for the sponsor to become a US citizen and then, file I-485. Overstay does not affect the I-485 approval in this case.

2、婚后,如果没有启动绿卡申请,B1/2配偶依然以探亲身份来美国,入关不会有什么麻烦吧?

- It should be fine.

如果已经启动绿卡申请,是不是在拿到绿卡以前都不能再进入美国了?

-It is possible there is some trouble to enter US due to immigrant intent if the priority date is nearlly current.

3、上面这种情况,是结婚时间越早越好,申请绿卡时显示婚姻存续时间越长会不会更有说服力?还是没有什么相关性?

-If they have been married for at least two years before the green card approval, then the beneficiary may get the permanent green card, not the conditional one.

4、婚后,绿卡一方被公司外派驻中国办事处工作,影响其为配偶在美国申请绿卡吗?

-The sponsor needs to come back to US or convince the visa officer that he/she will come to US when his/her spouse applies for the immigrant visa. Otherwise, the immigrant visa application may be denied.

非常感谢老师百忙中能够帮助解答!替朋友一家提前致谢!

所有跟帖: 

非常非常感谢8老师的耐心、详尽解答,您辛苦了! -爸爸的草鞋- 给 爸爸的草鞋 发送悄悄话 爸爸的草鞋 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2024 postreply 15:43:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!