来源: 863211 2023-09-13 15:32:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3809 bytes)

信上说我的收入不够。我3月份递交申请时,除了W2的收入,还在表格上填了银行存款,房子等等supporting docu,远超过它的最低标准,我猜想可能是审核官员没有去看, 我现在的问题是:

1. 信上说要我找一个joint sponsor. 这个sponsor可以不是配偶,是其它朋友吗?

-Yes. Any US citizen or green card holder can be the joint sponsor if he/she is over 18 years old.

2. 我第一选择还是自己做独立担保,虽然我的1040上w2收入不高,但是asset是足够的。我可以不按照它补件通知上的要求找joint sponsor,仍然自己担保吗?

-It seems USCIS do not trust your properties. If you do not provivide the new evidences to convince them, your parents' I-485 will be denied. You had better also use your spouse's income (she files I-864A and you file a new I-864) or find a joint sponsor (this person files a new I-864) as USCIS requested in the letter.

3. 我们有个房子,但是grant deed上有我和我老婆的名字,同时还在信托下面,我老婆也不是我父母申请绿卡的joint sponsor, 这个资产信息有用吗?还是要我老婆是joint sponsor也可以用?

-You only can count on your personal property part. Caculation of the property for immigration sponsor is a little complicate adn you may consult an immigration lawyer.

4. 当初485和864都是今年3月交上去的,现在跟随这个补件通知,我需要重新填写864表吗?

-Yes. File a new I-864 and provide all the support dcouments for the RFE letter.

3月到现在,财务上还是有些变化,还有当时疏忽了,有些其它个人资产没有写出来,请问这种情况我需要重新填写一个864表吗?还是写个cover letter 说明一下?

-Not need cover letter. Be carefull to respond to the RFE because you have only one chance to respond. If USCIS is not convinced by your response, your parents' I-485 will be denied directly.

非常非常感谢!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”