来源: 863211 2023-09-02 20:01:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3337 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2023-09-03 08:52:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 请教8老师关于弟兄姐妹移民小猪蹄妈2023-09-02 09:26:27

2008年提交弟兄的移民申请,期间他在国内多次搬家但没有更新地址,我也搬家几次但都在网站上更新了地址。等待的这些年他结婚生有两子,几年前离婚,准备再婚。自从2016年收到Approval Notice,就没有了任何信息,他的Priority Date is 7/2008,有几个问题:

1)目前我这边需要做什么吗?排期有两个日期,Action date and Filling date, 我这个Priority date怎么查?

Check this link every month for F4 category:

The Visa Bulletin (state.gov)

If you find your I-130 priority date is earlier than the cut-off date on B Form (Filing date), then National Visa Center (NVC) will contact you and send you the instruction for the required documents and fee.

If you find your I-130 priority date is earlier than the cut-off date on A Form (Action date), NVC may send you the appointment notice for the immigrant visa interview for your brother and his family.

2)当时的申请材料寄出时没有留复印件,现在如何补救?因为他第一个地址早就不能用了。

-It does not matter. Make the photocopies of the required documents by NVC and provide these photocopies when NVC ask you for them. They will give you the list.

3)移民局下一步有通知是以什么形式通知?

-Normally, NVC will contact you (petitioner) by email. See my responses in your Question1 above.

4)P3包裹是寄给他还是我?我怕材料会寄到他在国内第一个地址那就麻烦了。-See above. He just needs to provide his present address in the DS 260 application for the immigrant visa later and that will be fine.

5)象我弟兄这样情况请移民律师办理会不会更容易些?

-Because your brother got married, had kids, divorced and plans to get married again after you filed I-130, I suggest you to hire a lawyer to help you after NVC contact you. It is a little complicate to request NVC to add his kids and his new wife into the immigrant list as his derivatives. So, a immigration lawyer will be very helpful. By the way, if possble, your brother had better re-marry the new lady as soon as possible (before NVC contact you).

太麻烦8老师了,请指教,谢谢!

所有跟帖: 

感谢8老师! -小猪蹄妈- 给 小猪蹄妈 发送悄悄话 小猪蹄妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2023 postreply 18:01:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”