来源: 863211 2023-04-08 16:00:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2948 bytes)

8老师你好。请教一下关于广州使馆面试通知 和A表的排期有关吗?

-Yes! 

我家是F4  去年9月份就收到通知 上传的文件都接收了 让我们等广州面试通知。

-When your priority date was earlier than the cutoff date in B Form, NVC would ask you for the documents and fee.

半年过去也没有通知面试。是因为我家A表排期还不到吗? 是不是一定要A表排期快到了 有了签证名额 才有可能被安排面试?

-Correct. Only your priority date is current based on A Form (i.e., your priority date is earlier than the cutoff date in A Form), will the NVC and the US Consulate make the appointment with you for the interview.

我需要联系一下NVC问问状况吗?如果A表持续不动N年 孩子还会不会有age out的问题?

-No, the child's CSPA age was frozen because the child has filed DS 260 application for the immigrant visa with the parents already. That means the child will not be age-out anymore no matter how long it will take for the child to get the immigrant visa. No worrisome for this issue!

Previously, USCIS considered a child's age "frozen" if a visa number was available under the Final Action Date Chart (A Form) of the Visa Bulletin at the time the I-485 application or the DS 260 application was filed. Now, the USCIS Policy Manual has been updated to reflect that USCIS will instead use the Dates for Filing Chart (B Form) for calculating a child's age under CSPA. In other words, the child's age will be "frozen" when the I-485 application or DS 260 application is filed based on the Date of Filing Chart (B Form), even if a visa number is not yet available under the Final Action Chart (A Form).

NVC已经接受了孩子的文件。这几年A表B表都不动,不知道还得等多少年。怕面试时孩子吵龄。谢谢8老师。

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢8老师的讲解!现在明白也放心了, 大人就是为了孩子才来的。 -yaya98- 给 yaya98 发送悄悄话 yaya98 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2023 postreply 18:00:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”