来源: 863211 2023-02-13 18:34:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5809 bytes)
回答: I765 EAD 碰到麻烦, 请指教lvxxx2023-02-13 17:13:57

朋友21年12月申请换发EAD 卡, 到现在只收到receipt, case一直没有动,前几天下了offer准备买房子,卖家接受了,结果贷款银行说那个移民局的receipt 上写明收到申请EAD 自动延长180天,所以现在是已经失效了,贷款没法做,哪位高人指点一下如何延长有效期?

-Go to this USCIS website to print out all the contents in the webpage:

Automatic Employment Authorization Document (EAD) Extension | USCIS

Then, highlight the following sections in the contents with a color marker (e.g., yellow or blue), and show and explain the entire contents to the bbank to see whether they can accept it:

Automatic Extension Time Period—Temporary Increase to up to 540 Days

Normally, DHS regulations provide for an automatic extension period of up to 180 days from the expiration date stated on the EAD. However, DHS has published a temporary final rule increasing the extension period. Effective May 4, 2022, DHS is temporarily increasing the extension period and providing up to 360 days of additional automatic extension time, for a total of up to 540 days, to eligible renewal applicants. The automatic extension time is counted from the expiration date of the employment authorization and/or EAD. This temporary increase is available to eligible renewal applicants with pending applications if you filed your Form I-765 renewal application either:

• Before May 4, 2022, and your 180-day automatic extension has since expired;
  • Before May 4, 2022, and your 180-day automatic extension has not yet expired; or
  • Between May 4, 2022 and Oct. 26, 2023, inclusive of these dates.

Proof of an Automatic Extension

If you filed a Form I-765 renewal application before May 4, 2022, you should have received a Form I-797C Notice of Action receipt notice that describes the automatic extension period of up to 180 days. You will not receive a new I-797C receipt notice reflecting the increased employment authorization and/or EAD automatic extension period. However, Form I-797C receipt notices that refer to an up to 180-day automatic extension will still meet the regulatory requirements for completing Form I-9, including if your 180-day automatic extension expired prior to May 4, 2022.

To present acceptable proof of the automatic extension of employment authorization and/or EAD validity, you can show your Form I-797C receipt notice that refers to the 180-day extension, along with your qualifying EAD (and also your unexpired Form I-94, if you are an H-4, E, or L-2 dependent spouse, including E-1S, E-2S, E-3S and L-2S class of admission codes). This document combination is sufficient proof of an up to 540-day automatic extension, counting from the expiration date on your current EAD. 

或者移民局可以加注? 感谢指教!

-If the bank does not accept the above USCIS information, you may call USCIS to see whether you can make an appopintment to visit the local USCIS Field Office to see whether they can help you.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢! -lvxxx- 给 lvxxx 发送悄悄话 (59 bytes) () 02/14/2023 postreply 02:32:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”