请教8老师 I-864

来源: BZ2019 2019-05-27 23:32:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1428 bytes)

Below is excerpt from I-864 Instruction. It looks like the parent's assets can be used to meet the sponsor's income reuiement as long as the assets from parent's asset is more than the amount of 5 times of difference between sponsor's own income and 125% property guide line.  

Is any condition for parent's asset to be used for income requiremnt? If I have assets (cash, house, etc) in Canada and I will/do not live with my son (the sponsor) after immigration (I am working in anotehr state in US now, not living with my son now), can my assets, in my case, can be used to meet income requorement as descibed below? If yes, I do not need to ask a joint sponsor?

"Example of How to Use Assets: If you are petitioning for a parent and the poverty line for your household size is $22,062 and your current income is $18,062, the difference between your current income and the poverty line is $4,000. In order for assets to help you qualify, the combination of your assets, plus the assets of any household member who is signing Form I-864A, plus any available assets of the sponsored immigrant, would have to equal five times this difference (5 x $4,000). In this case, you would meet the income requirements if the net value of the assets equaled at least $20,000." (from I864 Instruction, page 10)

所有跟帖: 

如果用你(被担保人)自己的海外财产做担保,你要向CIS证明能够在一年内变现,可以随时带进/汇进美国。 -寻欢留香- 给 寻欢留香 发送悄悄话 寻欢留香 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/28/2019 postreply 12:18:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”