来源: 863211 2018-10-27 13:13:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7501 bytes)
回答: 请教8老师MeryChris2018-10-27 08:40:29

我拿到美国公民之后,帮父母申请绿卡,因为地址变迁,没能及时收到母亲的面试通知,“no show up at interview", I-130和485都被denied,现在父母都已经在国内。

1,对于母亲被拒的申请,可以通过约一个info pass,在发出面试通知的 field office 直接 reconsideration/reopen, 还是必须 file I-290B 来寻求解决呢?

-It seems your parents left US without advance parole, right? If so, then because your parents left US without advance parole, they have been considered to abandon the I-1485 automatically. So, you don't need to waste money to file I-290B (it is useless). Was the I-130 denied too? If yes, that is strange. 

2。 file I-290 的情况下, 如果case重新open/consideration,我们还需要file 新的 I-130和485,还是可以继续以前的?

3. 父亲在收到绿卡面试通知之前就已经回国了,我们及时申请了Reschedule, 但4个月之后还没有收到新的面试通知。 请问如果再接到面试通知, 然而人还在国内,可以在国内的使馆或其他地方面试? 

-No. He must returen to US for the interview if he has the advance parole in hand.

还是必须到面试通知里指定的 field office, 要是过来的话,签证会有问题吗, 父亲拿的是十年签, 要不要在这里先替他申请一个 回美证,

-You can do nothing if they left US without advance parole. You cannot file I-131 for advance pwrole application for them in this case. Also, because they have immigrant intent (I-485 filing), they proabbly will have trobule to enter US using B2 visa. My suggest is that if the I-130 was denied already, you may file two I-130s again, respectviely, for your aprents to apply for the immigrant visa (i.e. green card visa) in China to enter US to become a green card holder.

Because I don't know the details about your parents' cases, you had better consult an immigrant lawyer.

谢谢解答。

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]