来源: 863211 2018-10-18 16:17:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1046 bytes)
Is there another paper or another way I can use to travel with my expired green card? Or Do I need to renew my green card while I am waiting for USCIS processing my naturalization? From what I learned, it takes 8-10 months for renewing the green card, but before the new card comes in I am still not able to travel. What is the point to renew it? 
-You cannot use the expired green card to travel which is invalid. But if you filed N-400 180 days before your green card expired, you can bring your expired green card, N-400 receipt notice and passport to the local USCIS Office to get the green card stamp to travel. If you filed N-400 less than 180 days before your green card expired, then you need to file I-90 to renew your green card and after you get the I-90 receipt notice, then you can bring your green card, I-90 receipt notice and passport to the local USCIS Office to get the green card stamp to travel. You may file I-90 online and get the receipt notice immediately.

所有跟帖: 

Super! Thank you so much. -翡翠&水晶- 给 翡翠&水晶 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/18/2018 postreply 18:39:54

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]