In the F2A 485 interview notice, it says :"YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU: (Please use as a checklist to prepare for your interview)
- This Interview Notice and your Government issued photo identification.
- A completed medical examination (Form I-693) and vaccination supplement in a sealed envelope(unless already submitted).
- A completed Affidavit(s) of Support (Form I-864) with all required evidence, including the following. for each of your sponsors (unless already submitted):
- Federal Income Tax returns and W-2's, or certified IRS printouts, for the most recent tax year;
- Letters from each current employer, verifying current rate of pay and average weekly hours, and pay stubs for the past 2 months;
- Evidence of your sponsor's andlor co-sponsor's United States Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status
My question is: I already submitted the Form I-693 and I-864 when I filed 485. Do I need get a new Form I-693 from a emmigrant Doc and prepare a new I-864 with all required evidence? Can I just bring the copy of the I-693 and I-864 when I filed 485?
Does the "(unless already submitted)" mean "submitted with 485 when filed 485" or mean I need to submit a new one after I got the interview notice and before the interview?
Any help will be highly appreciated.