863211, Help!

来源: 2018-06-12 20:28:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (650 bytes)

Hi 863211,

If I apply Green card for my husband and my kid as a green card holder you told me that I only need to fill in one 130 form and put my kid as a dependent of my husband's in the form. In this case, do I pay the 130 fees for one person or two persons?

Also, my husband and I have been living together for a few months in a year every year but I have to be in the states to keep my green card. Would this impact the application as we do not reside together all the time throughout the year.

They are both Canadian citizens. 

Thank you very much!



My child is 3 years old. -estar- 给 estar 发送悄悄话 estar 的个人群组 (0 bytes) () 06/12/2018 postreply 20:53:09

Reply -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 863211 的个人群组 (876 bytes) () 06/13/2018 postreply 05:57:41


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]