来源: 2018-06-07 20:36:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (904 bytes)
回答: 谢谢papai2018-06-07 19:45:34
我仔细看一下 601 需要和immigration visa 一起申请 ? 不能单独申请?
-Your father has applied the immigrant visa (it was denied), right? Read the following cited from the first link I gave to you in my above response:

If you are outside the United States and a Department of State consular officer has already interviewed you at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate and determined that you are ineligible for an immigrant visa based on a ground of inadmissibility, the consulate will give you a refusal notice. The refusal notice indicates the ground of visa ineligibility and whether you may be eligible to apply for a waiver. If the notice indicates you are eligible to apply for a waiver, you may apply for a waiver by filing Form I-601 with the Lockbox.


谢谢 -papai- 给 papai 发送悄悄话 papai 的个人群组 (26 bytes) () 06/08/2018 postreply 14:29:29


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]