来源: 2018-06-07 17:41:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (632 bytes)
Job description only requires Bachelor degree and 3 years working experience, can I still apply green card through EB2? The school laywer said EB2 is Ok, but I doubt it.
-The lawyer is wrong. EB2 qualification includes a position requiring a U.S. Master's/doctor degree; or U.S. bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent and five years of progressive (i.e. post-baccalaureate) experience (not three years). For cases filed on this basis, these requirements must be met in order for the USCIS to assign the EB2 classification to the petition.


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]