Question: can I apply J1 waiver through exceptional hardship?

来源: 2018-03-13 11:50:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (591 bytes)

I have a J1 visa and subjected to 212(e). I cannot apply waiver from Chinese embassy, so I am thinking about to apply through exceptional hardship.

I am currently in the US with F1 visa. 

My husband is greencard holder, and my daughter's greencard application is just submitted last month.

My questions are:

1) If my situation would fit to the requairement for hardship?

2) Is anyone know a good lawyer who I can hire to work on my case?

Thanks a lot!



Yes, you can apply but it will only be approved if you can demon -st.paul- 给 st.paul 发送悄悄话 st.paul 的个人群组 (1216 bytes) () 03/13/2018 postreply 12:20:50

thank you! I think it is better to find a lawyer to help... -迷糊桃纸- 给 迷糊桃纸 发送悄悄话 迷糊桃纸 的个人群组 (0 bytes) () 03/13/2018 postreply 12:24:51


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]