来源: 2018-02-13 08:12:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (792 bytes)
回答: 您好8 老师雪恨美2018-02-11 15:58:27
-Provide both of your birth certificates which show you have the same father. Because you are“paternal half-siblings” (the common parent being your father) you will need to provide documentation to USCIS showing that your father was once married to your mother, that their marriage has legally ended, and that he has married your half-siblings’ mother (and that if she was ever married, that marriage, too has legally ended).


  • 笔名:      密码: 保持登录状态一个月,直到我退出登录。
  • 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]