来源: 863211 2016-08-11 15:09:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5068 bytes)

I got my F1 Visa denied for the third time. Very frustrated and sad. Teacher 8 or any expert, can you please give me some advice?
I am a middle-aged full time mom and want to study business admin and management program in a community college in US.  TOEFL score is not high but pass the requirement. Planning to take associate degree first, then transfer to a univeristy to continue  bachelor degree study. Married and have a 12 yr old child. my parents and sister are in US with Green card and citizen. 

VO said I am not a student and don't have strong tie with china. But my son and husband are in China. We have three houses and enough bank deposits in China. My husband is a doctor. We have a better life in China than in US. Why the vo believe I have strong tie with my parents and sister in US than my son and husband in China?

Do I still need to apply for the fourth time?

-Unless you have anything new, don't waste your money and time.

what should i do to let the VO believe me? Is it worth to try another time in October for Spring semester? or if I apply for a better university than a community college? 

I have 10 year B2 visa and went to US visiting my parents for 5 months this year.  Can i still use b2 for next time?

-Yes. F-1 visa denial does not affect the B-2 visa validity.

can i still hope for my F1 visa in China or i need to go to US with B2 visa and then change to F1 Visa later within US?

-You may have the same problem to convince USCIS to approve your change of status from B-2 to F-1 within US.
I am so desperate. Any info can help. 
Thank you Teacher 8 and other friends here! 

-Have you had a Bachelor degree or higher in China? If yes, then it is difficult to convince the VO  because you just applied for an Associate Degree Program at a community college in US. You had better apply for a bachelor's or Master's Program. Then, try the F-1 visa application again.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much Teacher 8! one question -handinhand- 给 handinhand 发送悄悄话 (184 bytes) () 08/11/2016 postreply 15:20:06

Reply -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (705 bytes) () 08/11/2016 postreply 16:41:07

Thank you Teacher 8! You are the best! -handinhand- 给 handinhand 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2016 postreply 16:50:16

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]