警钟长鸣: 开好车的中国妈妈被讹记 2015/5/20

来源: 猪猪靓妈 2015-05-20 17:05:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6223 bytes)
中午在家没事,便去NORDSTROM RACK  East Palo Alto 去 看看衣服。这个中国妈妈开了一辆BMW750,很小心地把车停在一个停车场的空位,周围车辆稀少。已经进了商店,突然发现COUPON没带,又回车上去拿。谁知就在停车后回到帕车位不到5分钟,一辆白色的FORD TRUCK卡车紧挨着BMW停了下来。一个大概50岁左右的肥胖的白人挺着大肚子坐在驾驶座位上在车里听音乐。 感觉这个人太像无家可归人士, 这位中国妈妈赶紧拿了COUPON准备离开。刚刚离开车位一步远,这位白胖司机从车里冲出来拦住中国妈妈:
The FORD driver: “You broken my car, the mirror is falling off”
Chinese Mom: “What? I did not touch your car at all!”
The Ford Driver: “I heard a big DOUNG; you knock off my mirror, and scratched my car window. You have to give me your drive license and your car insurance”.
Chinese Mom: “No, I was not touching your car at all. I don’t have the obligation to give you my drive license and car insurance”.
Within one minute, there are 4 more people dash out and came up around the scence—two black women (~40yrs old), two white fat guys (~40-50 yrs old). They all said “Yeah, we are witness; we saw you involved in this car accident with him”; “you’d better to give him your car insurance, he will take care of the accident with insurance company”.
Now, there are five people surrounding the Chinese Mom. The FORD driver was taking pictures of the BMW.  It was scary situation.  
The Chinese Mom was scared too, the heart was pumping, and hands were shaking.
Chinese Mom: “I will call the police right now, because I am 100% sure that I did not touch your car at all”. Then she dialed “911”.
The FORD driver: “The police won’t come; they are too busy to deal with a small case like this”.
Chinese Mom:” 911 officer, this is an emergency call, I was surrounded by 5 suspicious person in East Palo Alto Nordstrom Rack Parking Lot, it seems like I was enforced to be involved into a criminal scene. I am scared”.
911 Officer: “Are you in danger? Did they threat you? Do they have weapon?”
Chinese Mom: “I am scared. I don’t know if they have weapon or not”.
While talking to the 911 officer, the two black women escaped without any words. One white guy left. Now there are only the FORD driver and a white buddy taking pictures of his FORD truck and BMW.
Within 3 minutes, two black policemen with two police cars came to the parking lot immediately.
The FORD driver came up to the police officers, and told him the made-up story, and showed the officer his falling mirror.
Then the police officer came to the Chinese mom: “Bylaw, you need to exchange your driver license and car insurance when you are involved in a car accident, you need to give these information to him”.
Chinese Mom: “But I was not touching his car at all”.
The police officer: “I heard story from his side, I don’t want to listen to you, give him your insurance card”.
Chinese Mom: “Would you please listen to my statement? I did not touch his car at all, I don’t want to give him my insurance because I was not involved into a car accident, and my car is perfectly fine, no any trace or bumping scratch”.
Police officer: “Let the car insurance handle this situation, they will make a judgment based on your car situation”.
Chinese Mom: “No, I was not touching his car at all; I don’t want to report to my car insurance company”.
The police officer: “If you don’t give him the information, I will tow away your car in one minute, I can arrest you in 5 minutes, I can suspend your drive license immediately. Do you want to go to jail”?
Chinese Mom had no choice but took out her wallet and pulled out the driver license and car insurance, and handed over to the police officer.
Dramatically, the officer came up to the FORD truck, and fixes the mirror immediately. He showed the Chinese Mom: “You see I fixed his mirror, you can go now”.
Chinese Mom: “Thank you for fixing the mirror. The FORD driver was lying, but before I leave, I want to make sure if you are physically OK? Do you need to go to hospital and double check if you are injured in this car accident”?
The Police Officer” “He is perfectly fine now. Chinese Mom, you can go, freely!”
It was happened in East Palo Alto, 5/20/2015 around 12:30PM, day time.  Anyone wants to go to East Palo Alto or Oakland,  be careful about those gang who are wondering in the parking lot, and aiming the expensive car drivers. Those fat trash tried very hard  to earn money from insurance company, especially the BMW since the BMW insurance has very good services, drivers always can walk away at any circumstances. Those trash can easily claim what they want, including a body injure!

所有跟帖: 

大家有没有遇到这种垃圾白男有意用车碰瓷的? 亚裔妈妈只能让他去讹保险公司吗? -猪猪靓妈- 给 猪猪靓妈 发送悄悄话 猪猪靓妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2015 postreply 21:12:19

真的呀,可怕 -三问- 给 三问 发送悄悄话 三问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 00:58:09

如果碰到这种用车碰瓷的,大多数亚裔妈妈人单势弱,只好吃哑巴亏了。感觉East Palo Alto 的那个警察也是这个Staged -猪猪靓妈- 给 猪猪靓妈 发送悄悄话 猪猪靓妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 13:58:58

如果碰到这种用车碰瓷的,大多数亚裔妈妈人单势弱,只好吃哑巴亏了。 -猪猪靓妈- 给 猪猪靓妈 发送悄悄话 猪猪靓妈 的博客首页 (612 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 14:04:01

你开的什么牌子的车? -happycow222- 给 happycow222 发送悄悄话 (1 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 01:57:03

开了一辆比较新的BMW,一点儿SCRATCH都没有,所以那个垃圾白男想讹我的保险时,我才可以据理力争。感觉那个黑警察很想偏向那个 -猪猪靓妈- 给 猪猪靓妈 发送悄悄话 猪猪靓妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/21/2015 postreply 13:53:02

太外行了。 保险公司专门有对付这样的人。 警察和车祸一点关系都没有。法庭决定。 -robak328- 给 robak328 发送悄悄话 (168 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 14:03:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!