来源: 863211 2015-04-26 09:24:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6385 bytes)

我看到household size=5 的poverty guildline 是$35,512, 我个人收入7万,加上配偶孩子共5个人,所以我独立担保我父母同时申请境内调整身份,在I-864, Part 6, 6a, 6b,6c没有填配偶信息,Part 6 第10 项的“My current Annual Household Income 也只填了我自己的7万。自己打印了2013年联邦税报表,于2015年一月底提交了I-485。
-You need to provide the copy of tax return of 2014, not 2013.

来收到”Request for Initial Evidence(I-485), 

This office is unable to complete the processing of your application to register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (Form I485) without additional information. Please submit the information requested below. You must submit the information within 87 (eighty-

seven) days to the following address: US Department of Homeland Security, PO Box 648004, Lee's Summit, MO 64002. Failure to do so will result in a denial. Please include this letter with your response. 

1. The petitioner/sponsor's income on the federal income tax return does not meet or exceed 125% of the poverty guideline. The petitioner/sponsor lists their current income on Form I864 as an amount to be considered as sufficient, however, no evidence has 

been submitted as proof of current income. 

Please submit evidence of the petitioner/sponsor's current income. Such evidence should include: 

* Letter of employment contaning the following: ... *Dates of employment *Nature of the job *Wages or salary earned *Number of hours per week worked *Prospects for future employment and advancement *Pay stubs or other documentation of pay for the 

previous 6 months *Evidence of other income, such as Tax-Exempt Interest, Qualified Dividends, IRA distributions, Pension, Annuities and Social Secutiry Benefits (only SSA- 1099 and/or SSDI-1099)

我已经准备好我的 letter of employment

2. submit all supporting tax documentation (W-2s, 1099s, form 2555 and all supporting tax schedules) submitted to the IRS for the most recent tax year 

我已经准备好我的2014年的W-2,并且打印出2014, 2013, 和2012的tax transcripts.

3. Based on the documents submitted with form I864, Affidavit of support, for the petitioner/sponsor, the income did not meet 125% (100% if military) of the federal poverty line for the petitioner/sponsor's household size. 

Submit evidence of assets that meet the standards listed below or obtain joint sponsor. 

Assets standards must equal the stated difference between the sponsor's household income and 125% (100% if military) of the federal poverty line. 

*Assets must equal the difference for applicant's filing as orphans or a spouse or child of an active duty military member.

*Assets must equal three times the difference for a spouse or child of a United States Citizen

*Assets must equal five times the difference for all others

Such evidence of assets includes:

*Bank statements covering the last 12 months, or a statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution in which the sponsor has deposits, including deposit/withdrawal history for the last 12 months, and current balance;

*Evidence of ownership and value of stocks, bonds, and certificates of deposit;

*Evidence of ownership and value/equity of other personal property and dates acquired;

*Evidence of ownership, a recent licensed appraisal or country tax assessment and any mortgage/lien or lien release of any real estate.

If you decide to obtain a joint sponsor they will need to file form I864. provide copies of the most recent federal income tax returns, all supporting tax documents (W-2s, 1099s, and tax schedules) and evidence of their status as a United States citizen. United 

States National, or lawful permanent resident.

请问我上面针对1 和2 的提供的材料足够吗?
-Yes.

请问我还需要提供evidence of Assets吗?我有房产及股票,银行存款等,证明房产还挺麻烦,需要Appraisal等,我的收入应该是超过125 % poverty guildline, 请问我还需要提供evidence of Assets吗?
-Not need because you have enough salary income.

还需要麻烦您下面的问题:

A. I-864 Part 5, item 6, 我同时给父母申请(材料分开寄的),这里需要填“1”吗?
-Yes even if their green card application is just filed (not approved yet).

B. I-864 Part 6. item 6a. person 1,我是否应该将老公的信息填上?他的收入在8万左右。
-No unless you will use his income for your parents' green card application. If you use it, he needs to file I-864A with your I-864 filing.

C. I-864 Part 6. item 10, "My Current Annual Hosehold Income", 我是否应该把老公的收入加上?
-No unless you will use his income for your parents' green card application. Please note that this asks your current income (2015), so you need to put your current salary of 2015 there (get it from your employment letter).

D.Individual Annual Income 应该是W-2中的哪一项, bao 1 or box 3?
-It is the amount in Box 1 of W-2, the income you reported in 1040 (don't include your spouse's income unless you use it for the support).. This data is for 13.a. to13.c, Part. 6.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢!还有个问题不明白,13 a -13 c, Part 6 -2836- 给 2836 发送悄悄话 (305 bytes) () 04/26/2015 postreply 10:14:52

Reply -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (611 bytes) () 04/26/2015 postreply 10:58:19

谢谢! -2836- 给 2836 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2015 postreply 13:25:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!