来源: 863211 2015-03-13 15:23:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1851 bytes)
回答: I131 filling questionssyn2015-03-13 12:23:30
I am a bit rushed in I131 application, and mess up the flow.

I have already purchased the air ticket, then realized I can only leave US after I do the finger prints, not as what I thought just filled it and received the receipt letter.

The ticket is for 4/4/2015, Do I have chance to get FP before the date?
-Probably no. Just ask expediting FP to see what happen. See the following at:
http://www.uscis.gov/archive/archive-news/uscis-biometric-changes-re-entry-permits-and-refugee-travel-documents 

Q. What are the procedures for requesting an expedited adjudication of Form I-131?

A. If applicants require expedited processing, the instructions provide specific information for submitting pre-paid express mailers with the Form I-131 for USCIS to send the applicant his or her receipt and ASC appointment notice, as well as the completed re-entry permit or refugee travel document, if approved. A request for expedited processing should contain the applicant’s reasons for such processing so that USCIS may determine whether the applicant qualifies for expedited processing.

May I fill I131 in local USCIS office and get speedized on process even on fee based?
-No.

Normally how long FP apt will be set after filling?

Also what is the better way to fill in Part4 1.a. "Purpose of the trip." if I intend to stay aboard for more than a year?

waiting on line for suggestions and answers.

thanks a lot,

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”